Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micro lag issues

Default Micro lag issues

Since yesterday I have micro lag issues: my latency jumps every 5 seconds up from 140 to 620 and that interrupts some combos / spells as well as just slows down the gameplay very bad. Anyone have this problem too? I already formatted my PC to see if it helps but it did not changed anything.
    Raiding / groups are impossible with these lags, you miss to easily very important things. Other games run perfectly fine only AoC makes problems again. Someone know what to do to fix this?

You could try a VPN. There might be good ones you can get for free. It tends to avoid lagspikes

Nothing I could do without messing around with my PC settings? I looked VPN up and it seems a bit complicated...
    Seems like I have to play with this lag crap... or just leave the game again.

Check thie page: http://www.wtfast.com/

I just tried it, it's free and it seems to work. Really easy to use.

The vpn was working the first time but after no more, i'm automatically disconnect from the server. (free version)
    Aess ~ Pom R10 / Rheizhyn ~ Hox R10 / Fraize ~ Barb R7 / Vilcyness ~ DT R3

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Check thie page: http://www.wtfast.com/

I just tried it, it's free and it seems to work. Really easy to use.
    HM I tried WTFast to improve my latency / reduce lagspikes , but as soon as WTFast is being activated there seems to be absolutely NULL packet flow between aoc servers and my computer . Can it be that it simply doesn't work in some areas ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    HM I tried WTFast to improve my latency / reduce lagspikes , but as soon as WTFast is being activated there seems to be absolutely NULL packet flow between aoc servers and my computer . Can it be that it simply doesn't work in some areas ?
    It's possible (however unlikely) that WTFast provider has connectivity issues with AoC servers too lol.
    The other day I dced in a minigame and could not even ping any of Funcom's servers (including website and forums - despite my net working fine besides that), turning on my VPN (Frozenway) fixed it instantly. That's an extreme case but it does happen now and then.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Since yesterday I have micro lag issues: my latency jumps every 5 seconds up from 140 to 620 and that interrupts some combos / spells as well as just slows down the gameplay very bad. Anyone have this problem too? I already formatted my PC to see if it helps but it did not changed anything.
    Raiding / groups are impossible with these lags, you miss to easily very important things. Other games run perfectly fine only AoC makes problems again. Someone know what to do to fix this?
    Well, damn, you're describing every one of my minigames there

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Anyone have this problem too?
    Yes, my latency jumps up once or twice per minute to around 800ms. It started around two weeks ago, had no problems before.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    Yes, my latency jumps up once or twice per minute to around 800ms. It started around two weeks ago, had no problems before.
    Same here since around two weeks!
    Somedays it's not so hard and I can handle an Groupdungeon or Raid, another day it's unplayable and ONE day/week there are no lagspikes anyway.

Greetings, Sinjah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast