Thread: NightFallers (RP-GUILD)

Lightbulb NightFallers (RP-GUILD)

We are a new guild currently building a T1 city we are a RP/ERP guild we help out our own and we do what we believe is right if you are interested in becoming a Son/Daughter of the night please feel free to post in this
    We are in need of active RP players and have enough leadership and wisdom to Impress us we have a military? yes we have a council? yes. We currently have two spots open for council members and two spots open for generals and two spots for lieutenants we are going to schedule RP events and Rp Raids when we have a maximum of 100 players blue gear will be givin to new members when we start having over 50 members
    The gods beg you to join us if you are an in game player please contact
    Druidace or Thoantony

Tried catching someone online to invite, but no luck so far. I'll keep trying

Good luck!
    US or EU based guild?
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Default Cammorra

Council member Cammorra reporting in - We are US based so far but all are welcome. Please ask for invite in Global / NPH and I will swap if I'm on an alt. I am on Weekday evenings and Friday - Sunday, off and on all 3 days. I will be World Boss grinding with start of event Tuesday eve, so post up if you want in!

Honzo - Is that your character name or is it something else? I can do a quick search to see if you are on next time I log on.