Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Khitai spec for 6 mans :)

Default Looking for Khitai spec for 6 mans :)

Just insta 80ed looking for a build and rotation to be decent in khitai groups Thanks!
    Guards are the best.

Hey
    This would be my pve spec http://goo.gl/y9POc1

One arguable feat is probably "Faithful in Set" but i like as it will improve your blue heals by 10% without having to do much.

About rotation : Well i dont have a very strict rotation but there are a few things to watch.
    Usually i start a fight like this : Storm Crown , Blue heal , Idol of set , Thunderhead , Storm field , green heal
    After this use Charged blast , lightning sparks , vital shock ...

Keep always on cooldown : Storm field , thunderhead , idol of set storm crown and the green heal
    Give the tank some time to build aggro before casting Aura of Nebthu together with Storm field to further increase your dps (maybe at second usage of Storm field but depends on the tank ofc)
    Vital shock is very nice as its hits will return HP , Mana + stamina to every friendly player around the target.

Your blue heals are a good source of dps as well and unlike PoMs you wont get into big mana troubles when you use them every few seconds
    If you find yourself ever out of mana just use "Blood Mana" preferrably together with Storm field and Aura of nebthu and your mana pool will be full again in no time .

And dont ever use lighting strike , except you cant reach the target like in entity , but iirc correctly there is not a single HM encounter where you wont reach the boss so dont even take it on your hotkey-bar

About AAs : Decisive + pressing strikes as usual
    Steadfast Faith will be needed for some encounters so get it fast
    Enchanter

About the gold perk it is up to you what you will go for first:
    The Idol is an additional big heal (even decent without much heal rating) , but does very little dps and should get to the 4th stack before being used (stays up for 1 minute)

Coils of the Serpent is the second one I would recommend it will give you more than decent extra burst and will most likely get you aggro in no time if used together with Storm Field and Nebthu

hope that could help you a bit ^^
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Get Fangs of Set. Fantastic feat for physical hard hitters. For example like this: http://goo.gl/2hXG0B

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Get Fangs of Set. Fantastic feat for physical hard hitters. For example like this: http://goo.gl/2hXG0B
    It's more important to have bubble for a fresh lvl80 in Khitai imo. Fangs is good for some higher tier raids but it's easier to learn to heal properly. ^^
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Sure, Serpent Transmutation is good. But with a selfres, Power of the Serpent Ring (magic bubble) and Fangs of Set (physical 90% bubble), there should be enough utility to survive most things. He'll just have to find out for him self what he need and want to play with. When timing Fangs good, it can be worth a lot of healing.

Well id never drop ST as it has saved my butt many many times and when they get khitai gear it will be even more likely to draw aggro. And for my likes fangs of set is too far down the lightning tree
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Bubble was nice before they 'fixed' skills and ****ed up casting concentration in the process. Why that was even done to begin with is beyond me but now I don't get bubble off most of the times anyways because when I pull aggro the incoming damage cancels the cast. That, in fact, is the most important reason for me to not play my tos or pom a lot anymore. It is so frustrating to try to save your ass, cast hand of mitra/serpent transmutation on time but still die because it gets interrupted.

That said, fangs is not very useful anymore for raids either since BS's can feat Bewilder at much lower cost. For 6 mans fangs it definitely better then serpent transmutation.

If you have competent tanks with you feating serpent transmutation is a waste of dps. Only place I still feat serpent transmutation is on entity and in pug 6 mans. Anywhere else it feels like overkill to feat serpent transmutation, power of the serpent ring and have a selfres.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 8th September 2015 at 14:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    If you have competent tanks with you feating serpent transmutation is a waste of dps.
    The important word here is "if".
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

So the mentality should be "my tank sucks, so I have to failsafe"? In that case it's not only ToS that will die, and likely not first. Reality these days is that most tanks in sixmans are decent or better.

The only times I have used ST on my ToS in Khitai 6 man are.. Well.. Can't even remember. For soloing and grinding it has the purpose of letting you pull a large amount of mobs every 5 minutes without you dying, but in a group (even pugs) or even a raid the uses are far between and very limited. 95% of maintanks in pugs are very overgeared for the fights. Surely an insta levelled 80 with low gear, low exp on class and low aa points won't rip agro off just about any tank.

Yes Bewilder can be feated for a lesser cost (1 point) but the BS will lose the +5% crit damage from Weight of the World feat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast