Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Development letter for August.

And as sezmra said earlier, please stay on topic and constructive. This is a friendly public warning.
    Short cuts make long delays.

If it wouldnt be so sad, it would be almost funny to read these threads.

90% of commentators are in a kind of negative competition - "How to insult Funcom the most and how to make people angry on the game and Funcom the most" - leading to nowhere at best, to more frustration probably, to more players leaving at worst. We know whats going on at Funcom, we know they have only 2 developers, whats the point in bashing them? From time to time, its ok to make a good joke on some new blunder Funcom did, but this bashing just makes everyone - players and developers - feel bad.

I like the fact very much the two developers try their best to make T6 ready, that will keep a lot of high-end raiders in the game a long time, hopefully long enough until Funcom is out of the finacial crisis or Funcom/AoC is bought by another firm. As we know that it's out on Testlive, we have every proof in the world that its happening for real. Bashing the 2 devs for the fact that they do a holiday once a year is just disgusting.

Hold on devs, you have my sympathy and Funcom you will have my 10 Euros a month no matter what. I wont make a drama out of paying (less than) a cinema visit for a good 70-80 hours of fun each month, even if it would be only for maintenance, which isnt the case.

I love AoC

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    I dont understand what you said here..
    Pvp 1-3 is getting slaughtered now?..by who??..that doesnt make any sense.

You mean Pvp 3 is slaugthering Pvp 1 ?
    If this is what you mean, this is bs.

T3 gear is not that better than T1..

Btw most pvp players like to see some progression while they play..and if you dont like that higher lvl pvp players dont have some better gear than a fresh T1 player in a 7 y.o game you are mad.
    When I talk about"pvp1-3s" then I obviously don't mean people in pvpt1-t3 gear .
    Your answer is approaching the border to trolling.

With pvp1-3s I mean people with PVP LEVELS FROM 1 TO 3 . Those players mostly have crappy blue gear and yes they ARE getting slaughtered .

Not replying to the rest.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    If it wouldnt be so sad, it would be almost funny to read these threads.

90% of commentators are in a kind of negative competition - "How to insult Funcom the most and how to make people angry on the game and Funcom the most" - leading to nowhere at best, to more frustration probably, to more players leaving at worst. We know whats going on at Funcom, we know they have only 2 developers, whats the point in bashing them? From time to time, its ok to make a good joke on some new blunder Funcom did, but this bashing just makes everyone - players and developers - feel bad.

I like the fact very much the two developers try their best to make T6 ready, that will keep a lot of high-end raiders in the game a long time, hopefully long enough until Funcom is out of the finacial crisis or Funcom/AoC is bought by another firm. As we know that it's out on Testlive, we have every proof in the world that its happening for real. Bashing the 2 devs for the fact that they do a holiday once a year is just disgusting.

Hold on devs, you have my sympathy and Funcom you will have my 10 Euros a month no matter what. I wont make a drama out of paying (less than) a cinema visit for a good 70-80 hours of fun each month, even if it would be only for maintenance, which isnt the case.

I love AoC
    True. But without those negative comments the activity on forums would be super low. We are at a point that it's pretty much all there is to forums.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    When I talk about"pvp1-3s" then I obviously don't mean people in pvpt1-t3 gear .
    Your answer is approaching the border to trolling.

With pvp1-3s I mean people with PVP LEVELS FROM 1 TO 3 . Those players mostly have crappy blue gear and yes they ARE getting slaughtered .

Not replying to the rest.

Border to trolling?
    You should write so people can understand what you are saying.

Pvp lvl 1-3 can buy T1 epic gear..and as I said before T1 is basicly the same as T2 gear. T3 gear is a bit better than T2.
    So this makes your post sound wrong again...

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    Border to trolling?
    You should write so people can understand what you are saying.

Pvp lvl 1-3 can buy T1 epic gear..and as I said before T1 is basicly the same as T2 gear. T3 gear is a bit better than T2.
    So this makes your post sound wrong again...
    And trolling again .
    When you don't even understand that term then its not my problem .

And yeah if you are not pvp4 you can't buy the most important parts except in the store
    You trying to prove me wrong ? I didn't say pvpt2 is much better than pvpt1, that's just another offspring of your imagination.

There are people you simply shouldn't use any energy to discuss with , that being said I will ignore your future posts
    Last edited by slackjoint; 9th September 2015 at 23:39.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

got this from testlive

https://youtu.be/u2ycDWywGls
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Well, both Cirith and Pyzerius are content designers / encounter scripters. I suppose they have to negotiate really hard with the TSW team (nominally the "live games" team) to get visual artists / graphics designers to dedicate a few hours to AoC.
    These people @ funcom have no pulse on this game or community. They shouoldnt be doing anything until they listen to and discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    These people @ funcom have no pulse on this game or community. They shouoldnt be doing anything until they listen to and discuss.
    Unfortunately we're way past that helping. Just enjoy the game for what it is now. If T6 comes ~ great. Not there's more than a handful of people who could tackle it. Look how long T5 took ... and I think, maybe, 4-guilds have legitimately finished the T5 instances. That's not exactly a testament to a large player-base.

When World Boss started last year; there were 4 or 5 instances you couldn't get into ... at least. This month; 2 ~ and that's being generous.

Mini-game participation is laughable.

Enjoy the game while you can... and keep your options open.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Unfortunately we're way past that helping. Just enjoy the game for what it is now. If T6 comes ~ great. Not there's more than a handful of people who could tackle it. Look how long T5 took ... and I think, maybe, 4-guilds have legitimately finished the T5 instances. That's not exactly a testament to a large player-base.

When World Boss started last year; there were 4 or 5 instances you couldn't get into ... at least. This month; 2 ~ and that's being generous.

Mini-game participation is laughable.

Enjoy the game while you can... and keep your options open.
    guild wars 2 is free t o play,, though I bought it some time ago. It won't be until later enxt year that anything pvp oriented will be releasing. AoC is the only game to have pvp and It very frustrating they let it go to ****.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast