Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: #Fury needs a dedicated PREMADE day a week#

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I'm not sure why they would say that. For example if you connect to a VPN in the US while living in Europe that means you still rely on your ISP to do all the work from your home to the other side of the Atlantic. When I have routing issues they usually happen before my packets even leave Europe (can be seen by using winmtr or a traceroute) so I always pick the servers closest to me to bypass my ISP as much as possible and rely on the VPN's network instead.
    well VPN does not seem to make miracles for me. Will need to test it a bit more anyway. I actually wonder if thats not poor PC setup combined with server transfer to US which gives poor quality of gameplay experience. Before game was playable , on reasonably low settings though. From next month I am going to get fibre and see if thats any better. if not then unlikely I will ever play this game again.
    Any tips how to cope with latency/low fps from funcom/GMS are more than welcome as well. Funcom could make a guide about it as it pushes quite a lot of players away from the game

sorry for derailing thread btw
    Last edited by Sarcopthes; 9th November 2015 at 15:51.
    Sarcopthes- main, retired barb
    Rugewit - young beast, bs

Annyone up for premades from 5 too 9 today?☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Up,

Premade this week? i'm up 9pm 11pm each monday to friday.

/tell sakuragi

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718