Thread: Avoiding camera zoom out in combat?

Default Avoiding camera zoom out in combat?

Can someone tell me if there is a method or game option to prevent the camera zoom-out when a fatality is scored? The game has a great combat and fatality system, I think it's a big waste that we lose control of the camera point when we need it. Most of the fatalities would look much better close up.

I hate the camera spinning. I think the spinning was only added in 1.08 or something.... and it's annoying to have to manually stop it every time with right click drag.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    I hate the camera spinning. I think the spinning was only added in 1.08 or something.... and it's annoying to have to manually stop it every time with right click drag.
    Totally annoying, maybe there exists /setoption chat command to disable it.

Hu ? I never noticied a camera zoom-out/spinning during a fatality.

That said, I unchecked the option box for the weird post process effect during fatalities such as the blur, the "blood on screen splats" & the tunnel vision. I liked to see clearly the fatalities and think the addition visual effect was just making things more confuse and the action less readable. So it might be related to that. Maybe unckecking those option prevent spinning and zooming out because I don't think I have these issues.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.