Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Wb Update?

Default Any Wb Update?

Are there any Updates about the Wb, Sezmra?

Quote Originally Posted by XxRan3xX View Post
    Are there any Updates about the Wb, Sezmra?
    yes hopeing we can find out soon, was up till 3 waiting for boss. went to bed hopeing to get it this morning.

))) failcon magic
    well, they must restart server/s to fix this. no restart=no wb

good work failcon, good work(
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 5th August 2015 at 13:24.

Yea I would think a server restart would be the most likely fix, I am surprised it wasn't done nearly right away or at least in the morning of the next day. There were a lot of people waiting and there still are a lot of people waiting so I am surprised funcom didn't really prioritize getting the WB back up ASAP.

I wonder if they will extend the WB event by about 15 hours to make up for the missed time, or if it will end at the same time as usual.

I think to recall there was always a server restart right before the WB week started but there was none this time.

How is it actually? Is wb back in Game?

Quote Originally Posted by XxRan3xX View Post
    How is it actually? Is wb back in Game?
    its 30 mins after semzra made the post that its fixed aint seen any confirmed in global yet.
    so i kinda doubt its fixed.

everyone says white sands... but im beginning to wondeR :P

If we do indeed need to move to old instances, Funcom needs to force close the old instances as they will likely not close on their own for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    If we do indeed need to move to old instances, Funcom needs to force close the old instances as they will likely not close on their own for a long time.
    agreed.. people are just gonna keep loading into old instances.. people who are just logging or maybe lowbies adventureing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast