Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: customized waypoints

download updated

+ Kara Korum
    + Paikang

/note: I changed the archive to RAR format -- FireFox seems to like this more than ZIP...
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 10th August 2015 at 18:48.

Would it be possible for you to update the first post with a step-by-step instruction on how to get this working? I'm using DefaultEnhanced gui, and am a bit confused about folder names, what to copy from where etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Freke View Post
    Would it be possible for you to update the first post with a step-by-step instruction on how to get this working? I'm using DefaultEnhanced gui, and am a bit confused about folder names, what to copy from where etc.
    yes, sure - I am also using Default UI Enhanced by the way...

+ Turan in the download

+ installation instructions

Thanks a lot, got it working now. Awesome work

+ Stygia complete
    + Vanaheim treasures
    + changed few icons as they were not recognizable too good in certain areas (panorama, excavator)

[I'd like to have a better Jiang Shi symbol, but could not find any - any ideas?]

sorry, getting the coordinates (racing/Leap of Faith) and verifying the spots takes much more time than I thought it would...
    - any verification and remarks highly appreciated; even if it's a typo or an incorrect coordinate of few meters only!

p.s.
    as already mentioned in starter post: *all* areas are covered, missing *only* few races and Leaps of Faith and verification of all spots

...and if you have something in mind, what absolutely *must* be added, please say so

p.p.s.
    any ideas, who holds the Strongbox Key for the Merchant's Strongbox in Thunder River?
    - or is this random drop?
    /update: seems there is no such key required...
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 16th August 2015 at 12:29.

+ small fixes (FotD/KK/...) while intensively testing
    + Thunder River
    + Wild Lands of Zelata
    + some minor ones

Note:
    You need at least version 1.0.0.106 of aoc.exe for Wild Lands, the link in my first post contains this bugfix pre-release already;
    big thanx to Sifie

+ Aquilonia

only missing few areas in Cimmeria now - but as my vacation just ended, this might take a bit longer...

FINISHED

all that's left is even more extensive testing...

and some updated screenshots for the initial post

p.s.
    I managed to have some fancy colors in the tooltips - hope you like 'em

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast