Thread: How to move Targets Health/Stamina/Mana, Name, and Buffs...

Default How to move Targets Health/Stamina/Mana, Name, and Buffs...

I recently watched a video on YouTube, I forget the channel, where they had the above mentioned items moved off the bottom bars and placed on the far right. I'd like to toy with that kind of layout, but can't seem to find a way. Any thoughts?
    Croniclese-HoX
    Croniclette-ToS
    Cronhotep-Necro
    Chronlund-Ranger
    Chronster-Guard
    Kronfuwei-Bear
    Chronlin-Barb
    Kojira-Demo
    Theodwayne-DT
    Kronuckles-Conq
    Kronfuyu-Sin

The location of the target portrait is found in the BottomBar.xml file. The path to this file is usually: Funcom\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\customized\Views\HUD.

Open the file with notepad or whatever. You're looking for the RPortraitParentView. A few lines after, you'll fine layout borders = "Rect(1,2,3,4)" To move the portrait, change the numbers in the brackets. 1=move right, 2=move down, 3=move left, 4=move up.

After you change the numbers, save the file and go back to game and /reloadui.

You may want to do this several times till you find the location you want. I recommend you be a bit conservative at first. Also, make a make a copy of the file first in case you screw things up and need to go back to the original. If you miss an html command by mistake, you may lose everything.

You can also move your character portrait this way if you're so inclined. It's the LPortraitParentView, and is usually found before the right one.

GL.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralFear View Post
    The location of the target portrait is found in the BottomBar.xml file. The path to this file is usually: Funcom\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\customized\Views\HUD.

Open the file with notepad or whatever. You're looking for the RPortraitParentView. A few lines after, you'll fine layout borders = "Rect(1,2,3,4)" To move the portrait, change the numbers in the brackets. 1=move right, 2=move down, 3=move left, 4=move up.

After you change the numbers, save the file and go back to game and /reloadui.

You may want to do this several times till you find the location you want. I recommend you be a bit conservative at first. Also, make a make a copy of the file first in case you screw things up and need to go back to the original. If you miss an html command by mistake, you may lose everything.

You can also move your character portrait this way if you're so inclined. It's the LPortraitParentView, and is usually found before the right one.

GL.
    Thanks! I'll give it a go.
    Croniclese-HoX
    Croniclette-ToS
    Cronhotep-Necro
    Chronlund-Ranger
    Chronster-Guard
    Kronfuwei-Bear
    Chronlin-Barb
    Kojira-Demo
    Theodwayne-DT
    Kronuckles-Conq
    Kronfuyu-Sin

Let me know how it works for you, and if it is what you were looking for.