Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a single target conflagration

Default Looking for a single target conflagration

As i said above
    Guards are the best.

Conflag and General, it's pretty obvious what the spec would be.
    Doomsayer 2008

Why would you want to go conflag + general? There is nothing below Combustion in Conflagration worth the points, and negative hate from General is not needed unless your tanks has a L2P problem. Feating the pet in Havoc, reduced cooldown on Shock, and taking Pact of Dread improves your damage more than Flame Body and Empowered Pacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Why would you want to go conflag + general? There is nothing below Combustion in Conflagration worth the points, and negative hate from General is not needed unless your tanks has a L2P problem. Feating the pet in Havoc, reduced cooldown on Shock, and taking Pact of Dread improves your damage more than Flame Body and Empowered Pacts.
    That's not what he asked however. Again, you complicate a very simple question by someone who is obviously a new player and doesn't need or want all your jargon. Not every question needs some ridiculously complicated answer that no one but a 3+ year hardcore raider would understand.

Please stop treating every post like it's a quantum theory exercise. Your a raider, I get that's all you do, but these new players don't need to be confused. He wants a single target conflag spec, and with crappy gear, why not go general and get some extra damage and mitigation...is it realty going to matter what your spec is at the end of the day when wearing t1 gear, not really. Here, I'll even supply what he is asking for...

http://goo.gl/SUUzLS

Not that I would use this but for a new player who wants a Heavy Single Target Conflag spec and is lacking gear, it's perfectly viable. I would run Ring of Fire and Renegotiation with that...
    Last edited by Suctum; 5th August 2015 at 08:24.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v6_12c1...996419b5519bb8

Probably the best conflag spec.

Make sure you are using Ring of Fire AA.
    I'm a new player too (lvl 54 atm) and trying to look around for some specs tree to try.
    This one will be another that I will try.
    What kind of spell rotation should I use to start a combat and to be a good group member?

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    That's not what he asked however. Again, you complicate a very simple question by someone who is obviously a new player and doesn't need or want all your jargon. Not every question needs some ridiculously complicated answer that no one but a 3+ year hardcore raider would understand.

Please stop treating every post like it's a quantum theory exercise. Your a raider, I get that's all you do, but these new players don't need to be confused. He wants a single target conflag spec, and with crappy gear, why not go general and get some extra damage and mitigation...is it realty going to matter what your spec is at the end of the day when wearing t1 gear, not really. Here, I'll even supply what he is asking for...

http://goo.gl/SUUzLS

Not that I would use this but for a new player who wants a Heavy Single Target Conflag spec and is lacking gear, it's perfectly viable. I would run Ring of Fire and Renegotiation with that...
    Wow, thanks for that, I guess... But I'm not only a raider, I do all PvE content the game has to offer (minus that last scandalous adventure pack). My point was that by feating pure conflag and general, without havoc, as the title of the post implies, it won't be good. And what good does bad advice do in the end. I wouldn't say my post is difficult to understand, when one is asking about feat builds, it should not be an issue to use names of feats in the reply. He did not specify if the build was for PvP or PvE but since it isn't placed under PvP section, I took my chances.

A new player wouldn't have enough AA to slot 5/5 Renegotiation and 5/5 Ring of Fire with that. Training Renegotiation before Cacodemon is nuts. Thats at least 2 months of heavy AA grind plus time training in between just for those two, if you also have a life out of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Herpo View Post
    I'm a new player too (lvl 54 atm) and trying to look around for some specs tree to try.
    This one will be another that I will try.
    What kind of spell rotation should I use to start a combat and to be a good group member?
    Some good posts here: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...leveling-build

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Wow, thanks for that, I guess... But I'm not only a raider, I do all PvE content the game has to offer (minus that last scandalous adventure pack). My point was that by feating pure conflag and general, without havoc, as the title of the post implies, it won't be good. And what good does bad advice do in the end. I wouldn't say my post is difficult to understand, when one is asking about feat builds, it should not be an issue to use names of feats in the reply. He did not specify if the build was for PvP or PvE but since it isn't placed under PvP section, I took my chances.

A new player wouldn't have enough AA to slot 5/5 Renegotiation and 5/5 Ring of Fire with that. Training Renegotiation before Cacodemon is nuts. Thats at least 2 months of heavy AA grind plus time training in between just for those two, if you also have a life out of game.
    If your soloing why do you need cacodemon. I find it rather a waste of a perk unless in a serious t4+ raid or your 6 man demands it. RoF absolutely should be the first thing you get, it has the most utility for pve and pvp. And why not go for Renegotiation? Why should everyone do the exact same thing, again, with anything less than k6 gear it won't really matter. PVE T1-T3 caster gear for the most part is terrible now, your spec doesn't really matter too much for T1 and T2, as long as you SW and hit buttons you do damage enough.

BTW, PoD, enjoy incinerate ticks eating up 50% of your charges, it's not that big a loss not having it.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by raceu8 View Post
    As i said above

Why do you want to transform a class that does a lot of splashing damage into a single target one?
    40% (depends on how many adds around you) of the Demo damage comes from splahing and incinerate.
    If you want to extract these you lose a lot of additional damages.

For the naysayers: Yes! The splashing damage does work! But not on strawman. Before you start to post incorrect opinions.
    Last edited by Vyky; 6th August 2015 at 06:30.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast