Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The vendors on reliquary don't offer the weapons we want

Default The vendors on reliquary don't offer the weapons we want

Hi,... When you announced that vendors would have weapons and accesoris and thought I finnally be able to get the t3 wisdom rings and the ToS tali for my Dt and know I see that you don't put this items there. Why?

How did you decide which weapon can and can't not buy?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

i more cant understand how you do not already have it, after 100s of raids to get all those tokens surely it dropped

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Hi,... When you announced that vendors would have weapons and accesoris and thought I finnally be able to get the t3 wisdom rings and the ToS tali for my Dt and know I see that you don't put this items there. Why?

How did you decide which weapon can and can't not buy?
    Because when you are purchasing weapons for a DT you will have the option to purchase......DT weapons. Shocker there huh? You are asking to purchase weapons for a different class.... yeah that's not going to be likely to ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    i more cant understand how you do not already have it, after 100s of raids to get all those tokens surely it dropped
    Ofc it dropped but there is always a priest that need on it and I have to greed.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    ... You are asking to purchase weapons for a different class.... yeah that's not going to be likely to ever happen.
    It is happening right now. You can buy weapons not "meant" for your class. But only the ones FC chosed to give you. And OP asks how FC decided which weapons you can or can not buy.

Because when you are purchasing weapons for a DT you will have the option to purchase......DT weapons. Shocker there huh? You are asking to purchase weapons for a different class.... yeah that's not going to be likely to ever happen.
    Wake up. Year 2009 is over.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Yes sure, Edit by Anzu: Dropbear., what are the necro tali or the ranger shield doing at the vendors of the reliquary DTs.
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th July 2014 at 13:09.

Well, it's possible to buy any T4 stuff you want now, if one got enough relics/tears as far as I know, so there is no real "class weapon or accesories" restriction in fact, just some issue with personal T1-T3 vendors instance for every player.

I wonder if FC is planning to change that, because I would like to buy not only wisdom accesories set for DT, but also some nice T3 weapons for my PoM too
    Drunk Templar Cimmerian

Well, on my DT there is "Ranger" sword and shield, "Demo" talisman, "Guardian" rings and necklace. Sure, the Arca of Jaggta Noga is quite good for a DT but everyone knows that the Tome of the Black Gale is the preferred talisman for DT's in T3.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    Well, since it always goes to a class that needs Wisdom, like ToS and PoM it rarely if ever finds it way to a DT. Once someone gears up a PoM/ToS, someone else brings a new PoM/ToS. And in our raids, DT's are not allowed to even bid DKP for a Wisdom item.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast