Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Fury Minigames "New signup system"

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Are you sure ? I might be wrong but i think you appear in the mini-game list from the moment you've got the pop-up and not after you've accepted it.
    But either way even if you can do this, to avoid one of those trolls he has to be in an other mini than you. So he might not be pissing you off but he is pissing off someone else. As for talking to people to even the odds. It worked when there was communication between players. But 5 years off pug have rendered communication scarce.

That being said, i like the Op's idea and to counter funcoms new system splitting groups at the end of each minis: get the 12 guys to use the tournament mini sign-up.
    Well yeah they might appear if you re-open the pvp tab I'm not sure but it's really glitchy and you can't really see which team they'll be on anyway. Plus some people will decline/be too slow to accept and get replaced by others and since joining running minis works properly again it's not exactly hard for trolls to get in

And it's worth mentioning that on either server there isn't a large number of minis running most of the time, so declining one can mean a long long long wait.
    Last edited by kalston; 4th August 2015 at 11:33.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    That's gold, lol. And no you can't ...

You are getting nowhere with your babbling and clearly have no idea about pvp.
    No, it's NOT perfect; but it's a start. More of a solution then some other folks put out there. But why not attack the person who posts it anyway. Let's broadcast how dysfunctioal of a community we really are.

As for NOT playing PvP; try harder in your troll to get a rise out of me ... lol.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    No, it's NOT perfect; but it's a start. More of a solution then some other folks put out there. But why not attack the person who posts it anyway. Let's broadcast how dysfunctioal of a community we really are.

As for NOT playing PvP; try harder in your troll to get a rise out of me ... lol.
    Well, we all know who kalston is in game, we know who I am, why not tell us who you are. All it takes is a name to know what your rep is in game. Knowing that we would know if you participate in PvP or not, and qualify for an opinion. You can pm me that name anytime.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Well, we all know who kalston is in game, we know who I am, why not tell us who you are. All it takes is a name to know what your rep is in game. Knowing that we would know if you participate in PvP or not, and qualify for an opinion. You can pm me that name anytime.
    I am JUDAS ; the PoM who PvPs naked.

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

I see a hanging rope down the corner , go meet your destiny sir
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    I am JUDAS ; the PoM who PvPs naked.

I think you meant you were the PoM who dies naked. No one has ever seen you PvP.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

You'd think they'd ban the guy. Someone is obviously trying to upset their playerbase/customers. The point being them leaving the game for, perhaps, other relatable games. That strikes me as extremely bad for business.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    You'd think they'd ban the guy. Someone is obviously trying to upset their playerbase/customers. The point being them leaving the game for, perhaps, other relatable games. That strikes me as extremely bad for business.
    Why assume that the player is trying to upset the player-base? If someone focuses on the tanks during a mini game and keeps dying in that attempt; should that person be banned as well for not listening to the one or two vocal players who scream in group chat? I've seen some really badly mannered people in that chat; and that's putting it nicely.

Maybe JUDAS is an RP player who wants others to hate him her. */mind-blown
    Last edited by Mustaine; 5th August 2015 at 21:20.

Whatever his reasons are they are selfish and foolish

Once knew a Judas-PoM (4) on Wiccana, but he was more a PvE guy in my estimation
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    ... "selfish and foolish"
    Sounds like RP to me.

Anyway ~ this thread is old news. I'm done with it. Cheers

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast