Thread: GC And SDS

Default GC And SDS

I'm a returning sin from a very long break. I see now there are new upgrades for GC and SDS.

Does it worth to grind them for PvP purposes?

And if so what is the quickest way to grind them?

Quote Originally Posted by -Kazim- View Post
    I'm a returning sin from a very long break. I see now there are new upgrades for GC and SDS.

Does it worth to grind them for PvP purposes?

And if so what is the quickest way to grind them?
    They are worth it. You can buy them from pvp badges or from drops in khitai dungeons

GC5 is a rare drop in Palace which is easy to get groups for, SDS5 is in Jade Dugout which not many people do. You can buy them for either 50 mini tokens or 200 rare trophies, or, from the item shop for about 500 funcom points.

I would buy SDS5 first, and join the odd Flame/Vortex/Palace and hope for a lucky drop.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

In pvp, I dont use GC5 cuz the animation is longer (someting like 0.8 sec longer i think), so more chance to get interrupted, and u can put the bomb only at the end of the combo...

In another hand SDS5 has shorter animation than the SDS4, so it's mandatory for pvp.

Sin is all about being fast.
    Niaha - Assassin pvp 10
    Itana - Ranger pvp 6
    Itanhox - Hox pvp 8
    Norvege - BS pvp 6

I am using both GC5 and SDS5 as it has higher dps and I think I crit more often with it
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Longer animation also means higher damage output. Especially back of an CCed enemy. Is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by -Kazim- View Post
    Longer animation also means higher damage output. Especially back of an CCed enemy. Is it not?
    Yeah, usually. GC5 is good in pve, but in pvp the time spent watching the painfully long animation is better spent jumping around like a jackrabbit on speed.