Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to get funcom to read something

Angry how to get funcom to read something

I had a idea to money some money for funcom

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERTANK View Post
    First try to write legibly so we can understand.

The try the test live forums instead
    forums-tl.ageofconan.Com

The dev actually read the posts there
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Community managers Aaand mods link every important forum entry to the devs , but you must understand that the community managers got a lot to do with managing the community so there is hardly any time left for aoc forums .

And yeah tigertank , try to talk understandably.
    If it is about your "How about more minigames?" Thread then I must say , without meaning any offense , that is nothing which should be cared about from dev side . It is not really a new idea , it wouldn't bring any money into funcom's treasure chamber and they already have an update schedule
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

I tried taking the funcom team hostage. But it didn't work, they still haven't implented the Bear Shaman tree trunk hammer.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    First try to write legibly so we can understand.
    wtb [Sense of Humor]
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERTANK View Post
    You gotta get inside her heart and inside her mind and feel like the two of you have made a soul mate connection. I’ve done this hundreds of times and for me, and for most pimps, it’s easy.

Posting on the general forums is the worst way to get your message heard. If you have a suggestion, the best way to get recognition is to find the relevant topic thread on Test Live. You then have the burden of gathering factual information, forming your opinion, and then listing possible fixes or adjustments. Other people will chime in, and if your not a d!ck about it and moderate the thread away from trolling/flaming and respect opinions you may actually draw some attention from one of the TL developers or FoA. There is a slight chance that the mod/devl might bookmark the thread as a topic of interest and open up some discussion on it. There is the most improbable chance that your same topic may appear months later under a Funcom tag and that some of the proposed changes are actually being tested.

The best way to achieve all this though is to thoroughly moderate the thread and turn it into a community thread with different opinions and respectful disagreements. Collecting data, allowing different view points to be made, and good discussion from enough of the community eventually gets noticed.

From what I read from your posts however, you need to work on your delivery, and post where someone will read your topics. Using proper vocabulary will go a long way was well...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Posting on the general forums is the worst way to get your message heard. If you have a suggestion, the best way to get recognition is to find the relevant topic thread on Test Live. You then have the burden of gathering factual information, forming your opinion, and then listing possible fixes or adjustments. Other people will chime in, and if your not a d!ck about it and moderate the thread away from trolling/flaming and respect opinions you may actually draw some attention from one of the TL developers or FoA. There is a slight chance that the mod/devl might bookmark the thread as a topic of interest and open up some discussion on it. There is the most improbable chance that your same topic may appear months later under a Funcom tag and that some of the proposed changes are actually being tested.

The best way to achieve all this though is to thoroughly moderate the thread and turn it into a community thread with different opinions and respectful disagreements. Collecting data, allowing different view points to be made, and good discussion from enough of the community eventually gets noticed.

From what I read from your posts however, you need to work on your delivery, and post where someone will read your topics. Using proper vocabulary will go a long way was well...
    Only that f2p can not post or discuss on TL, except in private suggestion forums. These are at least looked at once usually though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Only that f2p can not post or discuss on TL, except in private suggestion forums. These are at least looked at once usually though.
    Well if your f2p don't expect all that much. You can't enjoy the best aspects of the game, nor are you contributing much because you can't access the forum conversations that matter and provide forward movement to game development.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast