Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: NEW interview with CirithGorgor - current state of the game

So the crafting revamp is currently not a priority anymore - instead resources are being diverted to make to make a dungeon/raid finder usable by both AoC & TSW, which hopefully won't take too long since we'll have the TSW team working on it. Also not much said on merging Rage into Fury OR opening up transfers.

Thanks Slith, and Cirith. I'm not very happy about some of the answers, but it was nice to receive a reply anyway.
    Last edited by krippa; 26th July 2015 at 22:13.

He sounds so defeated when talking about Fury and Rage. Who the **** is keeping it from being merged? Their own employees want it to happen ffs.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Maybe the marketing team still hopes for the masses to magically join this game . And THEN the thousandsof newbies discover what a pearl rage is
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Does anyone have the news when they first said that crawling chaos dungeon is done and just waits for animation dependencies? Wasnt that like 2 years ago? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    Does anyone have the news when they first said that crawling chaos dungeon is done and just waits for animation dependencies? Wasnt that like 2 years ago? xD
    I don't feel like looking for it, but yeah the dungeon has been done for a long time. Those animation resources must be pretty scarce if it's still on the waiting list 2 years later. Jeez...

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    He sounds so defeated when talking about Fury and Rage. Who the **** is keeping it from being merged? Their own employees want it to happen ffs.
    I bet these employees are the only ones at Funcom that know Rage exists.

Quote Originally Posted by abob123 View Post
    I bet these employees are the only ones at Funcom that know Rage exists.
    You mean doesn't exist. These same people never played their own games.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789