Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: NEW interview with CirithGorgor - current state of the game

Quote Originally Posted by McFiend View Post
    Let me fix that for you

He's posting the questions Monday, we'll probably see the responses towards the end of this coming year.
    Slith does not work for Funcom. He is an independent blogger.

Quote Originally Posted by McFiend View Post
    Let me fix that for you

He's posting the questions Monday, we'll probably see the responses towards the end of this coming year.
    I did quite a few interviews and got response very fast. I am pretty sure I will have it up this week.

http://aochideout.blogspot.com/search/label/Interviews
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I did quite a few interviews and got response very fast. I am pretty sure I will have it up this week.

http://aochideout.blogspot.com/search/label/Interviews
    any update slith?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    any update slith?
    I have sent the questions today in the morning. Had some RL stuff this week to tackle. Sorry about the delay.
    Retired

Update:

CirithGorgor is working on it. I have really asked quite a lot questions (almost all things mentioned in this thread for sure) so its understandable that it might take few days.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Update:

CirithGorgor is working on it. I have really asked quite a lot questions (almost all things mentioned in this thread for sure) so its understandable that it might take few days.
    He has to make sure to phrase the answers in a way that doesn't come across as saying "sorry folks, me and pyz are the only ones left working on AoC and corporate won't give us any money. don't expect much".

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    He has to make sure to phrase the answers in a way that doesn't come across as saying "sorry folks, me and pyz are the only ones left working on AoC and corporate won't give us any money. don't expect much".
    Hopefully its more than Tomium's consistently copy and pasted answer of "We don't have any information at this time."
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Hopefully its more than Tomium's consistently copy and pasted answer of "We don't have any information at this time."
    If he anwsers even 30% of what I have asked you won't be disapointent.
    Retired

Edit by Anzu: That is not allowed.
    Last edited by Anzu; 17th July 2015 at 23:01.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast