Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: NEW interview with CirithGorgor - current state of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    If he anwsers even 30% of what I have asked you won't be disapointent.
    Very nice, thank you Slith!

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    If he anwsers even 30% of what I have asked you won't be disapointent.
    let me guess, more then 50% of people question about crafting revamp...

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    let me guess, more then 50% of people question about crafting revamp...
    There are only few questions about crafting revamp (I would say less than 10% of all) but it was the only thing that I asked to give out hard date or rough estimate.
    Retired

when the interview is going to be published ?

Quote Originally Posted by Abady View Post
    when the interview is going to be published ?
    when I get anwsers from Cirith.
    Retired

Suppose it's too late to toss in another one but people here may can answer this. I'd almost swear I read something in the mountain of threads on the crafting revamp about the crafter being able to choose a look when they create something. Someone was commenting on the auction house price of the social gear that looks like the T1/2 class armor sets and I told them that I think when the crafting revamp arrives people will be able to make stuff that looks like that.

After some reflection I'm wondering if I just hallucinated that or it's true. Or it's planned but subject to change or only certain armor looks will be available or what? It may have just been someone's suggestion and I'm just remembering it wrong.

Ask him if they are going to merge Rage or open transfers.

As far as i know, all the skins available will be the ones from existing recipes, like for instance the stoneheart set. But for the raid sets, since there is no crafted gear looking like those, there won't be any way to craft a polearm with the skin of the T2 guard one for instance.
    Unless of course FC implements those skins in new recipes.

But i have a feeling that the crafting revamp might be linked to the item shop, like in TSW, where you can buy weapon skins to customize your arsenal. So basically you'll be able to find weapons/armors skins in dungeons, open world, PvP and whatnot or you'll be able to buy the skins directly from the shop.

That's just speculation though since the crafting revamp might just as well be scratched for all we know.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Hope the crafting revamp is still in the plans for the nearer as I can simply find no motivation with the current one
    In my opinion it would be awesome if you could put dragon tears , rare relics , rare trophies , raid relics etc into those weapons and see what comes out :b
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    As far as i know, all the skins available will be the ones from existing recipes, like for instance the stoneheart set. But for the raid sets, since there is no crafted gear looking like those, there won't be any way to craft a polearm with the skin of the T2 guard one for instance.
    Unless of course FC implements those skins in new recipes.

But i have a feeling that the crafting revamp might be linked to the item shop, like in TSW, where you can buy weapon skins to customize your arsenal. So basically you'll be able to find weapons/armors skins in dungeons, open world, PvP and whatnot or you'll be able to buy the skins directly from the shop.

That's just speculation though since the crafting revamp might just as well be scratched for all we know.
    If you watched the "preview" some year ago it answers the skin. It might have changed since then but you can learn almost any existing visual aka "vanity" weapons.

Just as in tsw you can transform your weapon to any skin you want.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast