Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June newsletter

Default June newsletter

June is running out ...
    Where is the newsletter of this month? Will not have letter?

Probably not. But don't worry, they're always on time for TSW at the first of the month.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Probably not. But don't worry, they're always on time for TSW at the first of the month.
    Not sure they have had one either. But they have a package offer including TSW and all B2P editions for USD 60. Meanwhile, in AoC... nah I won't go into that...
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

No more any letters here

AoC sent in “On Your Own Two Feet”

I hope they will sell it earlier - before no one will come here (in game)

All announcements – its a work of 2010-2013y,which "brake" to the exit

Once again, there's a huge lack of communication with the community. How can Funcom expect to maintain a stable playerbase with such a hazardous communication ? This month, Cetriss hit Testlive. Crom, that's a big news and it would have been quite easy to write a letter on that and explain how things will go from there, what's the ETA on the Live, how Cetriss have been design, anything, really.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

What about FC putting 1 day for this monthly shiet. and dont do it on random days.

Would be awesome. I really love AoC, but theres kinda meh to do for a player that is playing 9 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by marcos73tkd View Post
    June is running out ...
    Where is the newsletter of this month? Will not have letter?
    Somehow the community can't bring themselves to play the game any longer without a newsletter?

Reality Check; anyone who is still playing at this point will remain loyal players. No sense in crying here about it.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Not sure they have had one either. But they have a package offer including TSW and all B2P editions for USD 60. Meanwhile, in AoC... nah I won't go into that...
    They work a month behind then. TSW May newsletter was out may 29th.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

The people who care about Cetriss have the opportunity to go to TL and experience. What does writing about it (which they did in a post announcement) do for anyone? I am amazed it's even on TL at all. I'd rather them not write any letters, it's a disappointment almost every time.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    ... I'd rather them not write any letters, it's a disappointment almost every time.
    Couldn't agree more. Funny how a game where ppl exclaim that you have to have a thick-skin in-game and here on the forums has/had the GD with the weakest chin. Complained about how unfair we were and how we were lucky to get anything at all. The community is tough ~ anyone else associated with the game acts like a temperamental teenage girl.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast