Thread: Mini game crashes

Default Mini game crashes

Is it just me who crashes multiple times a day on the respawn loading screen in mini games? Streaks gone to waste, time wasted on starting the game again. Very annoying as not dying is not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    Is it just me who crashes multiple times a day on the respawn loading screen in mini games? Streaks gone to waste, time wasted on starting the game again. Very annoying as not dying is not an option.
    I've had more crashes on zoning and crashes from redbars in the last couple weeks than in the six months prior. I havent had a crash on rezzing yet, but I suspect its only a matter of time.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    I've had more crashes on zoning and crashes from redbars in the last couple weeks than in the six months prior. I havent had a crash on rezzing yet, but I suspect its only a matter of time.
    I have the same experience. I upgraded my video driver yesterday. No crashes yet. Hope it worked. Using amd 5800 series gfx card
    Last edited by -Deukalion-; 18th January 2015 at 15:34.

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    I have the same experience. I upgraded my video driver yesterday. No crashes yet. Hope it worked. Using amd 5800 series gfx card
    Nope crashed again. Possibly my gtx Card. Gonna replace iT...

Hi sorry to revive this old thread, but I am also having crashes on re-spawn loading screen in mini games, I am not sure if this make any sense but issue seen to occurs on higher frequency on the SSD.

I don't care about the streaks, but if the game crashes you should not get the "minis left" updated like you purposely left. I now have 1 minis left because of this and my record of not leaving is ruined. Honestly, it's very annoying to see that every day knowing it's not the truth, in essence.
    Doomsayer 2008