Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State of PVP part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    I have noticed a lot of hack accusations flying around in game lately. I was receiving many yesterday from multiple people which is stupid. Speed hacks and sripting hacks(whatever that is). Maybe since you petioned people all the time and nothing happens is because they are not hacking.

"WE KILLED THE GAME!!!"
    To say the pvp didn't take a hit from people downloading a free cheat program because funcom can't fight against it would be foolish. Edit by Anzu: Don't write this on the forums please....that is not even needed. I could sit here and toss out names to be edited out all day long, people that are "so pro" that have a slightly speed boosted combo enhancement. No one likes this (besides the baddies who cheat).

Sure there are false accusations, but if all I had to do was claim you are bad for even saying anything about it is just a defense tactic many hackers use. A few years back, AoC did ban some people. But now that we are in auto-drive...there is really not much point in playing pvp at all.
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th June 2015 at 01:34.

Thumbs up

combo jump is fun but i have use it only some tme and realy no like a canguro game , second point combo faster is on and much ppl use it but isnt a program but is a bug from aoc , for last funcom killing pvp when get out mini pug in game!
    i no think return back for play or pay this work GL aoc ppl

Come back to Fury all=)
    we need minigame leagues back !!!
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums. And moderators don't have any power in the game (and you should be grateful about that.)
    ^defuq

/facepalm

I don't see much in the way of discussion actually going on here beyond cheats etc. So i am closing the thread.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12