Thread: Bebot keeps disconnecting?

Default Bebot keeps disconnecting?

So, Finally got the bot to work but it keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting, at different time intervals. I did notice a couple times it disconnected at the moment I sent it a tell command. This of course could be a coincidence. Not sure if its my router, or something in the configs got corrupted somehow, any help would be greatly appreciated.

it's not normal for it to disconnect unless the server goes down or it is running a bad script.

Does your internet connection have problems at roughly the same times the guild bot reconnects? Is your bot idle most of the time?

Does your router close connections that stay open for more than a few minutes i.e. have you tried any long FTP transfers before and watched if they disconnect a few minutes through.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

No, I'm logged in game on another pc at the time it disconnects. I have no other isp issues atm that I'm aware of, I even installed on my main pc, and tried running from there, thinking maybe my lan port was going bad on my other pc, but it did the same thing. I'm kinda thinking I've got corrupted data in my files, but I have no idea where to begin to look, or what to look for.