Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cetriss, Server Merges, and Crafting Revamp time frame

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    Delayed? DELAYED?!?! *starts cackling because gone insane*
    May be he don't remember what Palace of Cetriss was announced in september 2012, as well as parts of Dragon's Spine And we don't see Chaos dungeon yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    I would hope to have the first boss onto testlive within 3-4 weeks, of course this is an estimate and not a guarantee; and I am currently starting the process of joining the rest of the team in North Carolina (from Montreal) so this may mean those dates change slightly.
    Cirith, since you are the only person who seems to be answering this threads (mostly on TL, but you give us answers).
    Could you give us an estimate on the revamp? Just a simple answer is really enough.. this year, next year or never?

Really dont understand this lack of communication to the community regarding this update..
    Last edited by Projan; 1st June 2015 at 19:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    It took over 2 years to get T5, and that ended up being redone T1 content.

I can't imagine how long it will take to get new T6.
    ^this

/ten

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    ^this

/ten
    Well, apparently after I posted that, Funcom has said T6 is somewhat right around the corner.

I'll believe it when I see it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    T6 is somewhat right around the corner.
    craft revamp is also somewhat around the corner

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    craft revamp is also somewhat around the corner
    I'd love it to be. A reason to visit old zones and a thriving Auction House - would be awesome.
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

In case someone forgot what was promised and when here is a list:

http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2014/...s-to-come.html
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    In case someone forgot what was promised and when here is a list:

http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2014/...s-to-come.html
    •Streak system is broken because of poor grouping algorithms, making it impossible to achieve 20 wins in a row.
    •Nothing has been mentioned about the new minimap, I guess that's been shelved.
    •Cross server tech, shelved.
    •Unchained minigames, shelved.
    •No word on the Slithering Chaos 12 man instance. (Most likely Palace of Cetriss is using the instance model from Slithering chaos)
    •Information on the crafting revamp has fallen silent, not even a "hey we're still working on it".
    •Arena that is based on unbalanced 1v1 pvp (pet aspect seems cool)
    •T4 PvP gear is finished, but since there's no new pvp content there's really nowhere they can add it (I refuse to consider PvP events content). Unless they want to make it like existing gear and just increase campaign badge cost.
    •New AA's which were still in the early production stages from the May or March dev letter

And Palace of Cetriss is still a month away from testlive, and probably another month or two after that from live - so it won't come until the end of or after summer. Even then the people who will actually meet the gear requirements to clear it will be minimal.
    Last edited by krippa; 5th June 2015 at 15:53.

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    •Streak system is broken because of poor grouping algorithms, making it impossible to achieve 20 wins in a row.
    And Palace of Cetriss is still a month away from testlive, and probably another month or two after that from live - so it won't come until the end of or after summer. Even then the people who will actually meet the gear requirements to clear it will be minimal.
    Cirith's post mentions only first boss being at best a month away. There's still, what, 6 more bosses thereafter?

I feel they could probably release only the first couple bosses anyway (after some test-liveing) and lock out the other's on live with a small event until such time as they're ready, and the first couple aren't easily exploitable. Unless of course crafting is somehow tied to the first couple of bosses (which doesn't normally happen in raids, but anyway) like the Ibis' and T3 weaponry are.

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    I feel they could probably release only the first couple bosses anyway (after some test-liveing) and lock out the other's on live with a small event until such time as they're ready, and the first couple aren't easily exploitable. Unless of course crafting is somehow tied to the first couple of bosses (which doesn't normally happen in raids, but anyway) like the Ibis' and T3 weaponry are.
    i thought the crafting revamp was supposed to come out first because it was to be tied to the new loot system in raids & dungeons :

"After update 4.5, our next major focus will be pushing the long-awaited Crafting system out the door. We’re hoping to have that in place during early 2015. The itemization of our content releases will rely, to some extent, on the crafting system so it is a major priority to get this finished." http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...4_january_2015

"Once the crafting system is in place, we have a good solution for loot and expanding upon the dungeon and raid system." http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_..._february_2015

so i guess they are abandoning that then and just going with the standard "increase dps another 5-10% on new raid gear".
    Last edited by krippa; 6th June 2015 at 18:06.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast