Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cetriss, Server Merges, and Crafting Revamp time frame

T5 bosses looks like T1 bosses, and T6 boss looks like T2 Leviathus

I really hope the Palace of Cetriss gear will resemble the Dragon's Spine gear (not copy it, just look like it came from Dragon's Spine). Turan raid armor had its own cultural look, Khitai raid armor had its own cultural look, so having T5 armor look like T1 was a bit of a disappointment. I would like to see either something completely new, or then Dragon's Spine but more fancypants.

(this post was written by someone who wears Dragon's Spine armor on vanity)

Quote Originally Posted by Villith View Post
    I really hope the Palace of Cetriss gear will resemble the Dragon's Spine gear (not copy it, just look like it came from Dragon's Spine). Turan raid armor had its own cultural look, Khitai raid armor had its own cultural look, so having T5 armor look like T1 was a bit of a disappointment. I would like to see either something completely new, or then Dragon's Spine but more fancypants.

(this post was written by someone who wears Dragon's Spine armor on vanity)
    Indeed. T5 raid gear was too rushed. I'd rather have a delayed T6 with proper visuals than have it rushed with poor reskins. It's not like most guilds have even (or will) complete T5 anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    I would hope to have the first boss onto testlive within 3-4 weeks, of course this is an estimate and not a guarantee; and I am currently starting the process of joining the rest of the team in North Carolina (from Montreal) so this may mean those dates change slightly.
    Here are some good wishes for you and yours and a safe move! Bonne chance!

K

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    I would hope to have the first boss onto testlive within 3-4 weeks, of course this is an estimate and not a guarantee; and I am currently starting the process of joining the rest of the team in North Carolina (from Montreal) so this may mean those dates change slightly.
    Thanks for stopping by mate. Is there anyway you could comment on the original post of this thread? Focusing on more aspects than just Cetris
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I have an odd feeling that this video is showing a 12 men instance now called Cetriss.
    The very size of some of these rooms will be an issue for a full raid, unless it's just tank&spank encounters.

I also wonder why it's a dev making that video and posting it. It's like the poor guy is handling everything on AoC, from the content creation to the marketing and communication, without any support from funcom at all.

And why push a T6 raid so soon. It's been pointed out already, most raiders are very far from being full T5, due to the issues with the weapons, which have been pointed out on TL numerous times.
    Plus, T6 will most likely be harder than T5, thus it'll adress an even smaller part of the population.

So wouldn't it be more inspired to focus on something everybody will care about ? Like the crafting revamp for instance. Or maybe address PvP T4, which should have been linked to the PvP events, which for now reward vanity stuff, because PvP'ers care so much about such thing ^^.

Anyway, the amount of QQ from players following the anniversary catastrophy pushed that video out and i fear we'll see yet more rushed content, encounters with ridiculous unforgiving highly random mechanics and copy pasted armor designs.

If only funcom could take the requisite time to make proper content for a change, it would be so nice.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

What do you think about player who runs around T6 raid on video? If he have T6 gear, or T5 gear?

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    What do you think about player who runs around T6 raid on video? If he have T6 gear, or T5 gear?
    Old unused vanity gear probably. Same as the ones from the store that came with dragon spine, like that pineapple head.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Actually. The characters in the video is taken from Conan and the Emerald Lotus novel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conan_a..._Emerald_Lotus
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Indeed. T5 raid gear was too rushed. I'd rather have a delayed T6 with proper visuals than have it rushed with poor reskins. It's not like most guilds have even (or will) complete T5 anytime soon.
    Delayed? DELAYED?!?! *starts cackling because gone insane*
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast