Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cetriss, Server Merges, and Crafting Revamp time frame

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    @sezmra & cirith can we get a serious estimation when cetris will come to TL ?
    I would hope to have the first boss onto testlive within 3-4 weeks, of course this is an estimate and not a guarantee; and I am currently starting the process of joining the rest of the team in North Carolina (from Montreal) so this may mean those dates change slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    I would hope to have the first boss onto testlive within 3-4 weeks, of course this is an estimate and not a guarantee; and I am currently starting the process of joining the rest of the team in North Carolina (from Montreal) so this may mean those dates change slightly.
    My mood lightened!
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

thank you! for answering and the good news

Seems T5 got more like T4.5 but they refused to use the same scheme as with T3.5. Okay, maybe T5 is okay because of the new set bonus system even if the looks of the items are just bad (in case of varity).

Will Palace of Cetris be free or a purchaseable expansion?
    Nifie @CROM

Quote Originally Posted by Conrath View Post
    Will Palace of Cetris be free or a purchaseable expansion?
    sezmra: "The imposing Palace of Cetriss is a raid instance located in the treacherous lands of Dragon's Spine and will be free content available to Premium subscribers."
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...38#post2128038
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    sezmra: "The imposing Palace of Cetriss is a raid instance located in the treacherous lands of Dragon's Spine and will be free content available to Premium subscribers."
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...38#post2128038
    Sad thing is people will probably still be asking the same question over and over everywhere for months, even after it comes out.

Fantastic! Thanks as always Cirith, and good luck with the move.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

If Cetriss will be on TL that soon, can you do something about weapon drop rate in T5 before T6 hits live?

We've been clearing T5 for about 3 months now, and we are missing tons of weapons in our raid due to the low weapon drops of 2 each week.

Cirith can you show some gear sets screens or concept arts?
    Circle of Nine member since 20/10/2010
    Age of Conan player since 15/04/2009
    C9 Officer => http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

ToS FTW! Moar, moar power!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast