Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cetriss, Server Merges, and Crafting Revamp time frame

I'd be happy if we just got Cetriss. I imagine the marketing team thinks charging for rushed adventure packs is a good idea, when it's just going to kill off the game totally unless they contain some new dungeons, new raid etc as well. There isn't much patience left when basically everything they do says, "we don't care what you want".
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    I'd be happy if we just got Cetriss. I imagine the marketing team thinks charging for rushed adventure packs is a good idea, when it's just going to kill off the game totally unless they contain some new dungeons, new raid etc as well. There isn't much patience left when basically everything they do says, "we don't care what you want".
    It took over 2 years to get T5, and that ended up being redone T1 content.

I can't imagine how long it will take to get new T6.

From what I remember reading about the new suggested crafting system, crafting special weapons will need "critical" crafts. I see this as in-store pots adding success %, and more store bought pay to play. Besides, adding chance to crafting too, I'm ok with that if you can't manipulate it but knowing Funcom it will just be more crap to buy from the store.

Raiding...who cares. What do you do with the gear when you get full t6. Burn through K6 with 3 people or less, doing time trials in t2. I don't see the point in getting gear to complete only the same content your getting it in. There needs to be more incentive and reason to acquiring the gear.

Arenas? It will just highlight the class in-balances we all know exist. I'm all for the group mode, but solo mode, whatever. Duels should never decide anything, they just perpetuate bad class balance.

Instead of arena's, why not just institute the old mini queue back? Why not change tournament mode back to the old queue, let us play with our friends like pvers get to do. Raids are not pug only. 6 mans or not pug only. Why should mini games be pug only, solo, content. I don't understand why it's ok to pve with friends but you can't pvp with friends outside open world.
    Doomsayer 2008

Since the previous GD left and wasn't replaced i guess the game changed his plans and now developping in emergency only to catch up funcom's financiel expectations.
    This is how i perceived "tale of hyboria" in the last community letter.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    It took over 2 years to get T5, and that ended up being redone T1 content.

I can't imagine how long it will take to get new T6.
    This video disagrees https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waTR82QFZ30
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Eureka!!! The Faceless man!!!

Ps. Through Nyarlathotep must all things be told...
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    But but but, they also need to make some sweet new visual gear! Should be at least 4-5 months away from live possibly 2-3 months away from TL.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    But but but, they also need to make some sweet new visual gear! Should be at least 4-5 months away from live possibly 2-3 months away from TL.
    I'm guessing (hoping) it will go to Testlive boss by boss as they get finished like in T5. Should be possible to release one or two bosses sometime soon. Hopefully they'll be on Testlive long enough so several guilds can get some time on them to prevent possible kiting and bypassing of mechanics etc.

Holy crap. Can't wait to see this on TL and have something to do!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

@sezmra & cirith can we get a serious estimation when cetris will come to TL ? And I dont mean the version you tell the marketing guys :P

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast