Thread: Next mission pack: please include new music!

Default Next mission pack: please include new music!

Dear Funcom,

Although the PR part of Shadow of Vanaheim was less than ideal, I am happy with it and am having fun exploring it.

But the one thing missing for me was some new music by Knut Avenstroup Haugen.

The Turan pack and Dragon's Spine both had excellent soundtracks, so please, do not forget the importance of music in your game. Even just 1 track would make a big difference!

Also, putting out official releases of these soundtracks on iTunes or your website would generate revenues with little to no work for you. Think about it! You guys are sitting on a musical treasure!

Thanks in advance...

that costs money they don't have. given the size of the "new" zones, i don't think new music was really necessary. they should just use conall valley soundtrack since it's in cimmeria anyway.

AoC undoubtedly has the best music out of any other mmo though, i give credit to funcom on that.
    Last edited by krippa; 23rd May 2015 at 19:20.

I don't sure if music such important, I disable music in AoC after year of playing.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    I don't sure if music such important, I disable music in AoC after year of playing.
    The combat music bug ruins it for me.

they are probably unaware that the combat music overlaps multiple tracks multiple times till it sounds like ****.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    that costs money they don't have. given the size of the "new" zones, i don't think new music was really necessary. they should just use conall valley soundtrack since it's in cimmeria anyway.

AoC undoubtedly has the best music out of any other mmo though, i give credit to funcom on that.
    Is that so? Or does your horizon have to increase?

Arche Age Soundtrack should be in top 3. It leans on Gothic 3. And Gothic 3 Soundtrack is good.