Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FC's CEO revealing the truth behind AoC!

I would have liked to have seen the video before it was so unceremoniously taken down. Anyone care to share via PM - Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    I would have liked to have seen the video before it was so unceremoniously taken down. Anyone care to share via PM - Thank you

NVM ~ FOUND IT ! --- All you have to do is search the unnamed video sharing site for "FUNCOM" and it comes up.

OMG ~ I can't get past the 2:30 point w/out pausing it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums.
    Where do we discuss moderation? Because I would like to register a formal complaint. The fact that someone volunteers does not just mean they are excused when they do a bad job.

Oh, and the video IS funny. About 5 pages of forum posts of people saying so should be enough proof.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 26th May 2015 at 16:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Where do we discuss moderation? Because I would like to register a formal complaint.
    To the community managers!
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

You can discuss moderation nowhere.
    Perhaps on PM but that would be a stupid waste of time: they do not care about their customers.

Hidden rule: you can't use Funcom instruments (aka official forum of their game) to complain about the company.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    To the community managers!
    Haha! Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Where do we discuss moderation? Because I would like to register a formal complaint. The fact that someone volunteers does not just mean they are excused when they do a bad job.

Oh, and the video IS funny. About 5 pages of forum posts of people saying so should be enough proof.
    You can attempt to send a PM to sezmra or Tomium, but it probably won't be answered nor anything done about it.

I believe you're not the only one with a certain opinion on this certain mod, I know I have one. Honestly, if this certain mod were a real player, he would understand our frustration with the terrible support/communication we receive. But apparently is forced to have a blind opinion because he is a volunteer mod.

-Edited by Tomium.

If you have legitimate, specific issues- PM me.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

MisterDark > Anzu.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast