Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heimdall, are the horns bugged ?

too easy eh civ, nice work mate thanks for doing that
    i'll have to study that then get some whoop ass on heimdall

cheers again mate
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

Has anyone completed this with a pre 80 character?

Alright. I am totally and absolutely frustrated.

I start the fight, wait for the message to interrupt him and click one of the horns. So far so good. Then he either immediately oneshots me or continues fighting the greens. I wait for another spell and interrupt it with the other horn. Then he sometimes oneshots me again, sometimes continues fighting the greens. Then he goes after me and there is not enough room to run away from him, he usually oneshots me on the stairs. If not, he stays on the stairs and I do not have enough time to run to the horns. Then he oneshots me after coming upstairs. If I try to help the greens and fight, I get oneshotted after I take down a few percent of his health.

I must be doing something wrong but I cannot find out what it is. The youtube video did not help at all, since I do not see what spells the player interrupts. Plus, it is in French and I cannot decipher the messages on the screen.

I understand it is easy for overgeared characters, since they only have to click the horns like three times.

This encounter is really frustrating to me.

Quote Originally Posted by watchdog79 View Post
    Alright. I am totally and absolutely frustrated.

I start the fight, wait for the message to interrupt him and click one of the horns. So far so good. Then he either immediately oneshots me or continues fighting the greens. I wait for another spell and interrupt it with the other horn. Then he sometimes oneshots me again, sometimes continues fighting the greens. Then he goes after me and there is not enough room to run away from him, he usually oneshots me on the stairs. If not, he stays on the stairs and I do not have enough time to run to the horns. Then he oneshots me after coming upstairs. If I try to help the greens and fight, I get oneshotted after I take down a few percent of his health.

I must be doing something wrong but I cannot find out what it is. The youtube video did not help at all, since I do not see what spells the player interrupts. Plus, it is in French and I cannot decipher the messages on the screen.

I understand it is easy for overgeared characters, since they only have to click the horns like three times.

This encounter is really frustrating to me.

Check the videos on the previous page of the thread, in english
    I am Stian ingame...

I tried several times without success! I came to take him below 15% but I always die at the end !!I watched the video of the bear, imitated, and ever died! I have a demo with good equipment and quite AA! So I thought, "I'm not good enough with the keyboard!" I called my son (addict games) and he gave up after the 50th attempt!

I have not seen any video of a demo knocking heimdall!

Quote Originally Posted by marcos73tkd View Post
    I have not seen any video of a demo knocking heimdall!
    Whats the problem with Demo? insta-cast spells and range...

These horns.. Make them shut up, please?

I tried several times without success! I came to take him below 15% but I always die at the end !!I watched the video of the bear, imitated, and ever died! I have a demo with good equipment and quite AA! So I thought, "I'm not good enough with the keyboard!" I called my son (addict games) and he gave up after the 50th attempt!

If you have him on 15% and only Ylva is on your side, stay away from him, let Ylva kill him. If he is on the upper floor stay downstairs, if he is on the down floor stay upstairs and do nothing, not clicking horn, i mean nothing, just wait til Ylva kills him. If he comes after you just run away and wait til he is attacking Ylva again, then just wait on the other floor. It takes his time but in the end you get the kill.
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

As a demo you should start spellweaving, at 6th stack strat DPSing him (which will start the fight) and go full nuke till he starts casting enrage - go off SW click on horn and go again full nuke. On axe buff just run down and when he resturns to greenies go full again. On enrage click the horn and (this is important) run through those fighting NPCs up the stairs so you can DPS boss and run away when it is time. Sooner or later he will kill the last tanking NPC (Ylva cannot die and cannot tank) and will go after you - by this time he should be around 10-15%. Just kite + cast instants (Ylva + your demo pet will do de rest). Just keep distance to avoid one-shot.

TIP: do some quests in Chosain for Yags (bring those foxtail flowers) and stack some +crit potions (30min) for this fight.
    Kejml aka Lordgraa - ToS legend from Blackscar server and Thoth Amon`s best friend =o)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast