Thread: Can I betray Wolves of Steppes faction without lose my wolf mount?

Default Can I betray Wolves of Steppes faction without lose my wolf mount?

Hi guys, just a noob question.

I got my wolf mount with Wolves of Steppes few days ago and I was wandering if I could betray them to get the horses from opposite faction without lose my wolf mount.

am I going to lose him?
    Last edited by Vorinus; 22nd May 2015 at 13:05. Reason: misspell

Yes you can do that without loosing your wolf or any other faction mount.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

If you already "used" the wolf mount (right clicked the mount item in your inventory after you got it) you can still use it from your pets tab BUT if you still have it in your inventory as an item, you won't be able to use it if you switch to the Hyrkanians.

ah ok. ty ty ty guys

I using the wolf mount alot, way more faster then my armorer horse. I know its just a game but i dont like the wolves of steppes at all, they are too *******s.
    I just want the wolf because it looks cool but now Im looking for the Hyrkanians horses. I hear they are very very fast too.

thank you again.

ah, another question. if i turn my mount into a pet, do I have to pay everything again to turn him into a mount again?

Unfortunately yes, you need to buy the horsehair blanket and everything again in order to turn it into a mount again.

If you switch to hyrks to get the horse after turning your wolf into a pet, you'd need to switch back to wolves and rank up to 4 again to buy the horsehair blanket again to switch your pet wolf to a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Geirrekr View Post
    Unfortunately yes, you need to buy the horsehair blanket and everything again in order to turn it into a mount again.

If you switch to hyrks to get the horse after turning your wolf into a pet, you'd need to switch back to wolves and rank up to 4 again to buy the horsehair blanket again to switch your pet wolf to a mount.
    ty so much guys.

Why not get the Tiger from Tamarins instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjessen View Post
    I have the wolf as it's look better for a Necro but the Tiger I have trying for but not got the final mission yet....
    Last edited by CultofXtc; 28th May 2015 at 11:11.
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjessen View Post
    because:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE&t=58

hahahaha

I wnat it all, i want it all!!!

No, a gang of wolf riders will capture your mount while you are logged out.
    Boyscout bearshaman