Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Terrible debuffs on new subscription offer necklaces.

Yeah well what do you expect its [Edited by Drest: Unicom the unicorn company]. Of course they made a P2W sub offer and then decided to make it crap by nerfing it with a massive debuf :P
    Last edited by Drest; 25th May 2015 at 10:01. Reason: Offensive language

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    combat rating necklace is -63 consti
    With the way the necklaces were adding up, I am somewhat surprised the rogue necklace was not +Hate Increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Villith View Post
    With the way the necklaces were adding up, I am somewhat surprised the rogue necklace was not +Hate Increase.
    That wouldn't make it useless enough for pvp.

I just re-subbed for 12 months plus the 4 bonus months. It wasn't clear enough in the advert that there was this de-buff. I am annoyed, the de-buff should be removed.
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Quote Originally Posted by CultofXtc View Post
    I just re-subbed for 12 months plus the 4 bonus months. It wasn't clear enough in the advert that there was this de-buff. I am annoyed, the de-buff should be removed.
    Thank you Funcom - the debuff has been removed.
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

Seriously?
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-chan View Post
    That's how all gear should be! It keeps stuff more balanced. In my opinion
    Problem in AoC is that tank gear is best. Dps is skyhigh, crit is skyhigh, defences are skyhigh while dps gear only has dps skyhigh.
    The basic idea of being possible to add curses to items that reduce the overall value is good, since it opens up more options for rewards, crafting and power balance. What is not ok was to not add curse details in the tooltips and trying to sell them off as "something positive", since as others rightfully pointed out already (which even with now removed curses should be a hint for future curses), such a huge crit rating debuff is a "no go" curse, because in a critbased combat game it makes it almost completely useless compared to even green items.

So giving t5-quality necklaces for sub is okay now ? What the point of raid loots, just sub and get your gear.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

If I was to buy the subscription offer, I'd have game time until 2018.

Can someone contribute with screenshots of the subscription necklaces?

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    So giving t5-quality necklaces for sub is okay now ? What the point of raid loots, just sub and get your gear.
    Trust an AoC player to find a reason to whinge about something that was removed that was whinged about by others when it wasn't. I think it shows funcom listened and apprecaited it was misleading.

I did sub that's how I got the necklace. You want to see it, send me a tell and i'll it off to you ;p

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast