Thread: woman drunk piss?

Default woman drunk piss?

Aloha!

In this time of sadness and despair, I was trying to remember the good times I had on AoC.

Obviously the ''drunk piss'' emote came up! However I can't recall any special animation for female characters.

Does anyone remember?

They have different models of a lot of actions, but I can't think of any women-only emotes...

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

/dancesexy is different for both sexes
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Aralu View Post
    They have different models of a lot of actions, but I can't think of any women-only emotes...

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?
    Bouncing boobs, pls.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Aloha!

In this time of sadness and despair, I was trying to remember the good times I had on AoC.

Obviously the ''drunk piss'' emote came up! However I can't recall any special animation for female characters.

Does anyone remember?
    female didn't have drunk piss emote. it was a male only feature.

if it did exist i would imagine her squatting down or else it dribble down her legs lol

As I am old, my memory is flawed, but I *think* there was a come hither emote for female toons either at release or in beta. I could be thinking of a different game or just wish full thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    As I am old, my memory is flawed, but I *think* there was a come hither emote for female toons either at release or in beta. I could be thinking of a different game or just wish full thinking.
    Sounds familiar.