Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sub offers

Quote Originally Posted by Hatem View Post
    So....For a year sub (which is already 40% off) you get free 120 days, or 4 more months of game time extra and you people still find something to bitch about?
    What to do in game 1,5 years?
    The last valuable stuff all wanted was T4. But all has full T4 already 1,5 years.
    All what we have seen in recent years, is only pets, mounts and social gear.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Do you still get FC points with the sub offer? I'm debating renewing and using the points to by the content (against my better judgement). If you don't even get those, there is no reason to go for the special offer. Free game time, while nice, is almost silly considering how often the diehards add annual subscriptions whenever there are good offers. We'll be subscribed until the servers close.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

yesterday, during a raid, one player linked the melee dps necklace, and it looked like the debuff had been removed.
    can anybody confirm this?
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    yesterday, during a raid, one player linked the melee dps necklace, and it looked like the debuff had been removed.
    can anybody confirm this?
    Did you check his debuffs (assuming he had it equipped)? You get the debuff when you equip it, it's not in the base item stats.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

no, i forgot to check, and that's why i'm asking...

but, if you look at the pictures in the post about the anniversary celebration, the items have this description about the curse that comes with them. in the item that she linked yesterday, that description had been removed...

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/shado...ry_celebration
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234