Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sub offers

Got a bit excited and considered taking the sub offer but then I noticed the Necklaces were only one per account and not character, for which I am not going to take a purchase on it.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Absolute garbage anniversary offer, worse than the crappy ones from last year... Sigh, the 3 month and 6 month rewards are completely negligible. The necklace is also very problematic - for one, they are extremely good, meaning you can get some of the best items in the game without doing anything in-game. Worse, to an experienced raider, they have the 10% aa bonus which is tempting to anyone playing who isn't full AA or close to it, but they're worse than T4/T5 equivalents, so if you want that bonus you have to gimp yourself by using an inferior item.

I absolutely hate that healing necklace as well, no dps on it but plenty of heal rating, meaning it's the sort of item that encourages baddies to play healbot which just isn't how priests in AoC should be played in 99/100 encounters.

I never thought I'd miss bloody gilding tokens.
    Those necklaces are worse than T4, if you ignore the AA xp bonuses, so I don't really have a problem with their power level. T4 necklaces are common and easy to get.

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    Got a bit excited and considered taking the sub offer but then I noticed the Necklaces were only one per account and not character, for which I am not going to take a purchase on it.
    Yep, exactly the same as the rings last year. It is like they are trying to force us to quit subbing and playing.

"What can we do to piss off our customers the most, ah, they really absolutely hated how we handled the items for last years sub offer, so let's do the exact same thing this year!"

Unhappy

I cant even buy the Membership Special. Keeps failing yet somehow the silly system added the premium monthly membership?!? Only FC can manage this....heh.

Haha - the necklace comes with a cost (as it says in descriptoin). Tank neck gives -74 Critrating (-2% points).

FC, seriously???

Quote Originally Posted by i-be-conan View Post
    I cant even buy the Membership Special. Keeps failing yet somehow the silly system added the premium monthly membership?!? Only FC can manage this....heh.
    Look under special offers: you don't want to just pick change subscription...go to home, scroll to bottom and its offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    Haha - the necklace comes with a cost (as it says in descriptoin). Tank neck gives -74 Critrating (-2% points).

FC, seriously???
    Really? Sheesh. What do the other necks have as a cost, the same? That makes these even worse. Before I thought they were just a little worse than T4. Now they are what, roughly T3 equivalent?

No way in heck does that create even the remotest incentive for me to extend my subscription for that neck on 1 character.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post

FC, seriously???
    I don't see any -... pretty sure you're mistaken, none would use it if that was the case.

So what are the 'curses' for each necklace?

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    I don't see any -... pretty sure you're mistaken, none would use it if that was the case.
    If you use it you'll see the (de)buff. And the figures in Attributes changes accordingly.

Heal Rating ring (info from Forum live chat):

It looks like the Necklace of Pure Vitality provides -74 Critical Rating.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast