Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sub offers

Default Sub offers

So, what exactly are the items in the sub offers?

Its on the account page.

120 bonus days

2 phials of something

archetype necklace that only be claimed once
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I was hoping the new sub offer included the bear mount account wide; that would have really boosted up sales.

just looked at the offers. worst for an anniversary yet. this is piss poor. time to wake up, and see that they do not intend to keep aoc alive for long. just keep doing weekly maintenence as long as they get some income from it.
    sad sad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Melekaiah View Post
    just looked at the offers. worst for an anniversary yet. this is piss poor. time to wake up, and see that they do not intend to keep aoc alive for long. just keep doing weekly maintenence as long as they get some income from it.
    sad sad day.
    Not to mention that the population on Fury dosen't support content that divides the tiny playerbase. Only being able to form groups with people who bought it is a definately no go. And that fact alone makes the new content worthless even to people who would like to do it.

I would at minimum expect it to be free for all during the anniversary week, to give everyone a taste of it and maybe that would encourage some to take a sub offer. I wonder, where is the anniversary content for free to play? Funcom, you're driving people away with this approach. :/

They could of at least included the "new content" as part of the weak subscription offers.

Quote Originally Posted by ssnowsurfer View Post
    They could of at least included the "new content" as part of the weak subscription offers.
    That would make sense. You're subbing now for 12 month, you have the """collector""" editions of the so called anniversary event.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

I was hoping for maybe a bear mount in the sub or at least make that necklace account wide.

If you stuck the bear mount in the 6 month plus subs at least people would be spending a tad more cash & be sticking around to possibly buy the new content, as it stands it seems people dont wanna buy either =/

Another year, another sad attempt at a sub offer. It seems they will never learn. When will they get it through their thick heads that having bonus items be for only 1 character is the wrong way to go. Having only 1 item on 1 character is not tempting at all. If it was pick one necklace on every character you have now, and create in the future, I would have already purchased another year of game time and had nothing to complain about in terms of the sub offer. They used to understand this and sub offers in the first few years of the game were always awesome. There was a point when I was subbed up for well over 2 years in advance, but that was also roughly the point when they stopped doing the sub offers correctly and switched to crappy offers.

This is exactly the same kind of crappy offer they had last year, and they won't get nearly as many new/extended subscriptions because of their blatant/arrogant/... short sightedness.

Edit:

Also, the new content isn't actually an anniversary event. It is just new content which happened to be released on the anniversary.

Absolute garbage anniversary offer, worse than the crappy ones from last year... Sigh, the 3 month and 6 month rewards are completely negligible. The necklace is also very problematic - for one, they are extremely good, meaning you can get some of the best items in the game without doing anything in-game. Worse, to an experienced raider, they have the 10% aa bonus which is tempting to anyone playing who isn't full AA or close to it, but they're worse than T4/T5 equivalents, so if you want that bonus you have to gimp yourself by using an inferior item.

I absolutely hate that healing necklace as well, no dps on it but plenty of heal rating, meaning it's the sort of item that encourages baddies to play healbot which just isn't how priests in AoC should be played in 99/100 encounters.

I never thought I'd miss bloody gilding tokens.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast