Thread: Gilding Tokens

Default Gilding Tokens

Now we get gilding tokens for the Festival PVE quest. The quest has 4 hour cool down. But for 2nd run you get no gilding tokens.

So my question here is how do we collect more than 2 if 2nd run does not give us more tokens ?

Quote Originally Posted by Schukara View Post
    does seem strange if 6th anavsery only for the pvp idiots that have done so much damage to this game
    Same here. I have tried to redo the quest line after the 4h cd has finished and didnt get any more tokens. Perhaps there is some hidden cd for the token quest?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Same here. I have tried to redo the quest line after the 4h cd has finished and didnt get any more tokens. Perhaps there is some hidden cd for the token quest?
    Seems so, but the event will is planned to last several weeks so i guess there is some sort of blocker to prevent farming it like previous Halloween quest.

Quote Originally Posted by notkatla View Post
    Now we get gilding tokens for the Festival PVE quest. The quest has 4 hour cool down. But for 2nd run you get no gilding tokens.

So my question here is how do we collect more than 2 if 2nd run does not give us more tokens ?
    Thank you for the info. Safes me going through the long and linear unrewarding new quest again
    If they award them in pvp, why introduce a second new token (victory token)? Maybe the plan is to make the gilding vendor permanent and award the gilding tokens now in general for anniversaries or special events?
    I rather liked last years solution...this gave every boss a sense and a reason to explore and kill (some random element and something tradeable for alts or selling too), unlike the timesink method.

If you only get 2 tokens now once through pve and the rest through pvp, it would make sense to add some kind of conversion method of either vet points, bori or campaign tokens or even the basic khitai tokens.

No Gildingtokens in PvP.
    Rewards are listed here.
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=188471

so the Festival PvE quest is for now the only one, which gives u these new tokens. Sadly just 2 for one time.

So Funcom.
    Still no new ways to get Gilding tokens?

Why on earth did you not include Gilding tokens in the new Vanaheim scenario?

If you gonna release more scenarios this would be a perfect way to be able to get these tokens.

Or did you forget all about them?

You do get gildings if you buy some of the treasure chests from the item shop.

Otherwise its pretty much been 2 gildings for special pve (and I guess pvp) events one time only.

Where can I find this Festival PVE quest and when it runs out of?
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    Where can I find this Festival PVE quest and when it runs out of?
    It was a temporary event quest where you could earn 2 tokens per char once. Afaik there is no festival event for anniversary. Maybe there is one at halloween or christmas.

Nearly everything you can obtain with these tokens can be bought with other tokens earned through normal ways. Save for a unique pet or two, these tokens are worthless unless your after those pets or do not participate in other activities such as PvP, or your one of those that don't sub to earn veteran points.

Gilding tokens are just another means for them to push store bought content on players, and the easiest way to get them is to buy the treasure chests from the store.
    Doomsayer 2008