Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the deal with the new patch?

If this is intended to be an 'Adventure Pack' like Coast of Ardashir, then that should have been made clear well in advance of the patch and update to the item shop.

Paying for anniversary quest? Really?
    LSHMSFOAIDMT

Sometimes it feels like devs just want everybody to leave, so they can close the game and do some other stuff
    Drunk Templar Cimmerian

Thumbs down

Shame on you Funcom, another example for your epic Fails since 2008!!!

Paying Sub for Edit by Anzu: No. serverperformance and warmed up Content is not enough we also have to pay for this Edit by Anzu: No.!!!
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th May 2015 at 15:39.

Worthless incentives for CE edition upgrade. This is what weve been waiting for lol?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Ok so I get the idea of having these pay for "adventure packs" like Turan. I'm totally cool with that. Dragon spine was free on the condition that you have a sub. I would not mind seeing a that being offered in the item shop for ftp accounts but only gain access for say.. 1 month or something.

But to charge people extra for what you call Anniversary content is just wrong on every level.

What is this Edit by Anzu: No.? Seems like the plan was to drive more players away rather than bring them back.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th May 2015 at 15:40.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Pashino View Post
    If this is intended to be an 'Adventure Pack' like Coast of Ardashir, then that should have been made clear well in advance of the patch and update to the item shop.
    Exactly, even if I somehow pretend to forget the fact I have to pay for this crap, there is ZERO info about what exactly I will be getting for my money (well there is some cryptic jibberish from Sezmra in dev letter)...Give me a list with facts, with pictures, videos, dev. interviews, etc. Where is your damn marketing team Funcom?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Exactly, even if I somehow pretend to forget the fact I have to pay for this crap, there is ZERO info about what exactly I will be getting for my money (well there is some cryptic jibberish from Sezmra in dev letter)...Give me a list with facts, with pictures, videos, dev. interviews, etc. Where is your damn marketing team Funcom?
    Yeah, the Coast of Ardashir was led up to with some videos and dev talk etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pashino View Post

I really don't understand, i remember clearly they abandonned to sell content in adventures packs like Turan since Turan was a fiasco. This is why DS was released (well partially) as just premium-exclusive content instead of adventure pack. And now they start again with this ?

Anyway it's too pricy, if you want to made this game sub + b2p w.episodes, you should at least made thoses prices scalled on TSW ones and give to premium members 1200 points -non fading- each month like you do in TSW. The difference between customers of thoses 2 games is insulting.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast