Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the deal with the new patch?

I would take this conversation to MMORPG.com. Not only will it get ten times the visibility Edit by Anzu: I did say that moderation is not to be discussed on the forums.

EDIT: The funny thing is that I heard about this new content from another web site and I contacted the half dozen people I know IRL who were in my last AoC guild and told them I was thinking about coming back with the anniversary offers and the new content. Then we saw it was new paid content. We had a good laugh.
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st May 2015 at 04:49.

Unless you had over 2k FC points stacked up from previous offers I don't see how could any subscriber pay for this falsely advertised ripoff.

I've never seen any company going being this blatantly disrespectful, greedy and low, just a slap in the face to all the subscribers.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Bears also need, in addition to jumping, a proper 'kick' when entering Khitai cities. Right now you do and underground systematic dismount when you enter a Khitai city while still mounted.

Is the whole "marketing" department secretly working for your enemies (whoever they might be) and trying to sink the company? That must be so, I can't imagine any other reason for this fiasco.

This is on par with the mankini debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Unless you had over 2k FC points stacked up from previous offers I don't see how could any subscriber pay for this falsely advertised ripoff.

I've never seen any company going being this blatantly disrespectful, greedy and low, just a slap in the face to all the subscribers.
    But you get a 10% discount! (on a virtual price for a virtual product)

What i think they should do is giving everyone a week or two of free access as anniversary celebration. Then everyone could better judge, if it is worth it. It seems at least they made it like Turan and f2p access is quite limited still when it comes to epic items. So if you can actually keep playing it when going f2p, this might be something to consider as well.
    And if you can play and finish and get all rewards for it in two weeks on all chars of all accounts: It might not be worth that high price...but unless this is true, there should be nothing to worry for funcom by giving temporary "advertising" or "demo" access.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 20th May 2015 at 23:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    But you get a 10% discount! (on a virtual price for a virtual product)

What i think they should do is giving everyone a week or two of free access as anniversary celebration. Then everyone could better judge, if it is worth it. It seems at least they made it like Turan and f2p access is quite limited still when it comes to epic items. So if you can actually keep playing it when going f2p, this might be something to consider as well.
    And if you can play and finish and get all rewards for it in two weeks on all chars of all accounts: It might not be worth that high price...but unless this is true, there should be nothing to worry for funcom by giving temporary "advertising" or "demo" access.
    What they should do is to give at least that Swift bear mount for free to all subscribers.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    What they should do is to give at least that Swift bear mount for free to all subscribers.
    Why? Mounts have always been kind of part of special resub offers, not given for "free" (with the according controvercy of course when it comes to "timing"). Access on the other hand has been dealt completely different. Sooner or later you will get a reskinned bear under achievements, raid or gilding shop or as random loot anyway. When it comes to mounts a premium and khitai user already has the advantage of being able to earn "exotic riding" ingame. What might be a good idea though is adding an exotic riding vendor to gateway of khitai, so any premium can buy it (since they have no gold limit). Also some ease of access to allow subs earn that bear ingame faster might be a good idea, too.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 21st May 2015 at 00:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Pashino View Post
    Bears also need, in addition to jumping, a proper 'kick' when entering Khitai cities. Right now you do and underground systematic dismount when you enter a Khitai city while still mounted.
    I think they also need to make the sure the brown bears sold by the faction vendor are actually brown an not white like they are currently, heaven forbid someone might wanna test that kinda thing but...

Lol $15 dollars, plus a factor of needing subscriptions in this game. Pffft.. 30 minutes of new content and useless necklaces and Edit by Anzu: No. sub offers.

Get real Funcom.. That's not enough for a dollar from my pocket. If you guys went to school for marketing. Your staff really really sucks.
    Last edited by Anzu; 30th May 2015 at 08:29.

This is so funny it's frightening how bad Edit by Anzu: No. did this piss poor "content"
    I have alot of money to buy useless things with but not this kinda asinine money grubbing stinkeye Edit by Anzu: No.

Edit by Anzu: No. are you trying to make ppl unsubb ?
    There is no gear worth buying (for lvl 80 the rest i really dont care about)
    The Bear mount is so badly done it's has to be a joke.
    just stop it Edit by Anzu: No. plz stop it.

I would buy content if it would be done properly and announced right and acctually contain something of worth but this has none of that.

straighten this Edit by Anzu: No. up funcom...
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st May 2015 at 04:54.
    My minions serve me in the light, but i serve no one.