Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the deal with the new patch?

This is a pretty crappy move, Funcom.

But what saddens me even more is the fact that I'm seeing people spam global and nph at this very moment with an "Occupy Tortage" Movement. Really? So going in and f*cking up some new players night by stealing everything they're trying to kill for quests is any better than what funcoms done to you vets? For shame. Then you all wonder why the games is as in bad of shape as it is. You can protest and whine all you want, but pizzing in someone elses cheerios because you're throwing a tantrum fit is low, even for the people on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    This is a pretty crappy move, Funcom.

But what saddens me even more is the fact that I'm seeing people spam global and nph at this very moment with an "Occupy Tortage" Movement. Really? So going in and f*cking up some new players night by stealing everything they're trying to kill for quests is any better than what funcoms done to you vets? For shame. Then you all wonder why the games is as in bad of shape as it is. You can protest and whine all you want, but pizzing in someone elses cheerios because you're throwing a tantrum fit is low, even for the people on this game.
    Awwww yisssss. EVE Online's influence is spreading to other games. Damn I'm proud.

Edit by Anzu: Again, moderation is not a topic for the forums. Your private messages were lovely, you should stick to them.
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st May 2015 at 04:56.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

So they are punishing newbies for being disappointed by Funcom? How pathetic.
    __
    Phoenix Embers [Legacy of The Matrix Online, 2005]
    "Die Alternative zum Sein ist das Nichts. Also sei."

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Again, moderation is not a topic for the forums. Your private messages were lovely, you should stick to them.
    He does his job. And this voluntarily.
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st May 2015 at 04:56.
    __
    Phoenix Embers [Legacy of The Matrix Online, 2005]
    "Die Alternative zum Sein ist das Nichts. Also sei."

Quote Originally Posted by Laurina View Post
    He does his job. And this voluntarily.
    Thats because if he worked for Funcom, we would never see or hear from him.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Laurina View Post
    So they are punishing newbies for being disappointed by Funcom? How pathetic.
    Please. The only people in Tortage in 2015 are people leveling their next alt to 30 so they can instant 80.

Nine times out of ten, the new people who do reach 80 will leave after meeting the megalomaniac guild leadership in this game anyways. "Sure, you can join our guild and clear T4 for us, but we're all gonna swap to our alts for the chest and you don't get squat".

Quote Originally Posted by Derek-Drake View Post
    Nine times out of ten, the new people who do reach 80 will leave after meeting the megalomaniac guild leadership in this game anyways. "Sure, you can join our guild and clear T4 for us, but we're all gonna swap to our alts for the chest and you don't get squat".
    ^ This.

Funcom, I'll make you a deal: I'll consider paying you for the content as soon as you permanently fix our client settings saving between relogs, and "Failed to authenticate with the server."

Oh, and floating swords on our backs.

First impression after one play-through:

*90000 faction gain (some randon drops of faction increase items of course) means you need to do it about 12 times (not sure about hardmode gain) to get to lvl 4
    * As already mentioned then entire area is a patch of Atzel, in particular the Fort. There are a few graphic glitches like squares in the snow textures and a hostile npc under the bed in the Fort that can be targeted but not aggo'd.
    * The loot is boring; green items best used for vanity, standard 1h food, the usual drinks (daggermalt etc.) and gazillions of Obsidian Eggs (and no vendor in the entire area).

In summary: not worth the money atm. Add some epic drops (at least for the HM version) and revise the prices of faction vendor items, atm they are rediculous high.

Cheers Euklid

Quote Originally Posted by Euklid View Post
    First impression after one play-through:

*90000 faction gain (some randon drops of faction increase items of course) means you need to do it about 12 times (not sure about hardmode gain) to get to lvl 4
    * As already mentioned then entire area is a patch of Atzel, in particular the Fort. There are a few graphic glitches like squares in the snow textures and a hostile npc under the bed in the Fort that can be targeted but not aggo'd.
    * The loot is boring; green items best used for vanity, standard 1h food, the usual drinks (daggermalt etc.) and gazillions of Obsidian Eggs (and no vendor in the entire area).

In summary: not worth the money atm. Add some epic drops (at least for the HM version) and revise the prices of faction vendor items, atm they are rediculous high.

Cheers Euklid
    I have heard rumours that here is good new purple/orange gear. Is it true?
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo