Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the deal with the new patch?

Wow ok that is just brilliant marketing. I also love the fact it's 2700 points so you must buy 25€ worth of point cos 20€ gets you 2400 and 5€ gets you 600 otherwise it's 30 for 3600

lol
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

If they had at least said beforehand that this would be paid content and done some reveals, there would have been some griping but more acceptable and likely more people would have bought it.

As it is, dumping it blind like this just makes everything worse, especially financially for Funcom.

Quote Originally Posted by Coryan View Post
    If there is anything in Funcom that's even remotely close to a marketing department, the whole bunch should be fired at once.
    This.

Want to insult your loyal customers big time? Ask FC how to do it!

Also not buying this....what is it exactly? Don't care, no cash from me.

Literally the dumbest Edit by Anzu: No. thing I've seen in a long while.

I was legitimately getting excited about this new content. I thought hey, it IS funcom we're talking about, so it'll probably fall flat in at least one aspect. But never, not once did I think that they'd think doing something like making us pay for anniversary content was an okay thing to do.

Who okayed this? and why are they on a payroll?
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th May 2015 at 15:47.

This is unreal.

Use your brain. Why do other games succeed while you fail? The answer is PROGRESSION.

AoC is the only MMO you can fully "beat"

Turan failed because it offers no progression.
    Dragon spine? No progression so the only point to go there is what? Vanity? To get gear you don't even need?

This is a slap in the face. I subbed two accounts. Why? For what? So I can have pvp 10, a 9, 2 pvp 8, 7, 6....I only want to play one character.

Keep your no progression money grab quest to yourself. How pathetic.

Seriously sick of funcom's Edit by Anzu: No.. Want an achievement? that'll be $45 for 3 new character slots. Want to take part in the anniversary? that'll be another $15 please. Want to get some level of enjoyment out of the game? that'll be $20 for one expansion, $15 for another, and an additional $15 per month to keep it going. Thanks!

At this rate having a social life is less expensive than AoC. I'm out, as soon as my sub runs out.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th May 2015 at 15:51.

What they should have done was to make the event a 'free' item then offer the bear mount as an account wide paid item.

That would have made more sense and not alienated a lot of people who already have subscriptions.

Unhappy Here We Are We Mighty Vets Faithful Since The Begining

I had so looked forward to the 7th year of Age of Conan... Knowing I have been a part of this wonderful story all these years.. Looking forward to the joy that the 7th year here as a Premium player would bring...
    Today I was so surprised when logging into the game.. to find out.. that the New addition is to be bought.. not a gift to the faithful.. You know the couple years you so sweetly gave us the awesome tiger mounts...The White tiger and the Bronze Steed .. they were truly gift to smile about... fun gifts ..
    This year I feel like the wife whose hubby forgot that we have been faithful and with them for 7 years.. Did Funcom get the 7 year inch? .. did you forget the faithful and true Premium players out here...
    Yes a very sad day... I didn't even get flowers...
    Happy 7th.. y'all ..

Don't expect them to reply at all or give an explanation.

But TSW get a dev stream on new content
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Default A new low!

Funcom, how on earth do you have the balls to finally release new content and then CHARGE US for it, while we pay a damn subscription for this content in the first place.

Absolute smack in the face to all subscribers of a great game ran by Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th May 2015 at 16:20.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast