Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the deal with the new patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    This.

Want to insult your loyal customers big time? Ask FC how to do it!

Also not buying this....what is it exactly? Don't care, no cash from me.
    Wow funcom, this is weak. worst offer on games around the internet. you have the worst economical model for the game, that is now very very old. and you stick to it.
    and you really do insult your customer base this way. not resubbing for this.

its also a clear let down and pretty clear the crafting revamp has been dropped. 4.6 was slated to have it in. 4.6 is out. and no mention and game dev is gone.
    i think its time i said goodbye. theres no word on e3 or any gaming sites on any plans for aoc. I think its time we just moved on. im not resubbing to pay yet another 15 euro for content that should have been free.

i will pay for content when you do another khitai sized expansion. and when you have delivered what has been promised and teased for years. Sad to see you go this way when there is so many fixes you could do to make this game acessaible. and good value for time and money. but sure keep shooting yourselves in the foot. gaming customers have grown up. you really need to adapt to a real world market.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Don't expect them to reply at all or give an explanation.

But TSW get a dev stream on new content
    Don't get me started on the difference of treatment between us and TSW players.

I even think TSW Free players are much better treated than AoC subbers. Oh the irony.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

it appears Funcom isnt doing well financially. Charging extra for expansion is maybe the ony way to make sure a future for AoC. That is disconcerning. Im not against taking money for new content if its worth the money. Some heads up would have been nice though.

While some of the 'whales' will snap it up, it would be nice if the leadership of some of the larger guilds could get on here to announce they are recommending to their members not to buy this content as it is currently offered.

BTW, here is the video from the introduction to the Coast of Ardashir:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUR9mJcREVY

some good work and presentation done here to entice ppl to *buy* it.
    Last edited by Pashino; 20th May 2015 at 15:16.

This reminds me of a friend who told me that World of Tanks is the most evil Pay2win game. Well maybe it is, maybe it's not, but this Anniversary "event" is not exactly benign.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Also: there are new special anniversary sub offers and there is no mention about those anywhere
    A 5 year old kid can advertise this better.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Edit by Anzu: No. not everything is free.... Funcom have put alot of work and resources into this new content and all you chumps do is complain Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th May 2015 at 15:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    it appears Funcom isnt doing well financially. Charging extra for expansion is maybe the ony way to make sure a future for AoC. That is disconcerning. Im not against taking money for new content if its worth the money. Some heads up would have been nice though.
    Even if it was so that this little money injection(that probable is smaller than it could be because of how it was handled) was the difference betwen closing down tomorrow or having the funds to keep it going for next year(i doubt that is the case), it still does not excuse not informing us about "what the deal is". They could have announced it before as a paid expansion, they could have done a short stream to show the content, they could have done a million things other than hype it as a gift to the community.
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Pashino View Post
    While some of the 'whales' will snap it up, it would be nice if the leadership of some of the larger guilds could get on here to announce they are recommending to their members not to buy this content as it is currently offered.

Its been suggested in Tainted Souls already, everyone in our guild feels betrayed and mad. I can guarantee that most of us wont buy it for sure.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Are you Edit by Anzu: No. kidding?!

Well, that settles that, then. Edit by Anzu: No. reinstalling and coming back. I have the points to buy the content and then some, but at the VERY least, this should have been mentioned in the dev-update.

A new low, even for Funcom.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th May 2015 at 15:59.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast