Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the deal with the new patch?

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: You'd have to be an idiot to be currently giving Funcom money. Paying for subscriptions usually means paying for updated content and support, CLEARLY we aren't getting that. If this hasn't became blatantly clear to everyone now then boy, we've got bigger problems.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Many players really dissapointed with that decision. If Funcom respect us (players), they must announce about cost for new content in first place. Come on, it's not that hard - be respectfull for players and answer on their questions. Players leave AoC every month and keep leaving because of such disrespect. Many players play since release, they pay Funcom for 7 years and support such wonderfull game! I don't understand why Funcom keep such reproductive style of action, they clearly lose money because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Also have to cheer for Anzu moderating this thread !Do your best !
    Yeah hope FC will give him the bear for free if he does his homework here like a good boy!
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Customers are stupid and always wrong, said every bankrupt company.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Really hard to convince myself paying for this kind of content that is supposed to be coming on anniversary of game i 've being playing for 7 years while having a yearly sub running ,just saying .

Also have to cheer for Anzu moderating this thread !Do your best !
    Even by adding some monthly bonus and stuff that is give or take 650 - 800 dollars. We both know of one government that will hunt you down as soon as they find out
    HERRO REGENG IS RETURN

You guys rage now, but most of you buy it and nobody is quitting AoC. So why would they not make you pay for it? Dick move yes, but if i know that what i just said then so do Funcom also and that is exactly the reason why they do that
    Last edited by Jin-chan; 20th May 2015 at 17:48.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberu
    "Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Anyway it's too pricy, if you want to made this game sub + b2p w.episodes, you should at least made thoses prices scalled on TSW ones and give to premium members 1200 points -non fading- each month like you do in TSW. The difference between customers of thoses 2 games is insulting.
    Those 1200 points TSW premium members get do disappear after 6 months if not spent, just like the 200 we get every month. And of course, you have to understand these games have different business models, of course they won't be exactly the same.

I do agree with it being too pricy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    This is so sad its almost funny, even if you sign up for another year you dont get any points so you still have to pay once more for that content...

How could anyone with a sane mind ok this...
    Really? I though extending sub time always gave a set amount of extra bonus points up front (something like 750 for a 1 year sub), or is that only for regular subscription extensions, and not for the special sub offers?

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    Snip
    That sounds pretty cool, thanks for the description.

Also, to half the people here, This content is not an anniversary event. It is just new content released during the anniversary!

On another note, since this new content isn't an anniversary event (the monthly letter never said it was), just new permanent content, have any of the old anniversary events been restarted this year? Or does this year not have an actual event?

I would be willing to pay for new craft, and even more!
    But, as I understand it, the 4.6 does not contain craft revamp...
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Rookni View Post
    Edited by MisterDark
    Alo rook alo !

Remember that moderation is not a topic for the forums. As for the bear, what would a cat do with one?
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast