Thread: you can't call this 4.6 without the crafting system

Default you can't call this 4.6 without the crafting system

Sorry guys youve made a mistake the 4.6 it has to be the crafting revamp as you told us in the last GD letter. This update will be apreciated and we thank you for your hard work but you should call it 4.5.6 at most
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Crafting is the next major patch so that should be 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Crafting is the next major patch so that should be 5.0
    Read it for yourself in the february GD letter

The Next Big Thing

Looking forward Update 4.6 will contain the new crafting system. We’re still plugging away at ensuring that everything is in place for us to roll it out but this is our primary systems and code focus until it is completed. Once the crafting system is in place, we have a good solution for loot and expanding upon the dungeon and raid system.

On the content team, we will be focused on finishing up our backlog of content (Dragonspine and arena) before putting our focus on the future.Update 4.6 will contain the new crafting system. We’re still plugging away at ensuring that everything is in place for us to roll it out but this is our primary systems and code focus until it is completed. Once the crafting system is in place, we have a good solution for loot and expanding upon the dungeon and raid system.

On the content team, we will be focused on finishing up our backlog of content (Dragonspine and arena) before putting our focus on the future.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Ah, I forgot they gave it a specific number. I just remembered them saying it was the next big patch which usually is the next number sequence.

You can't take that as a promise that 4.6 would be the crafting update, just that they hoped to get it out in version 4.6. It wasn't ready yet, and instead of adding a new number like 4.5.5, they went with 4.6. It makes no difference in the long run and it shouldn't be something you complain about.

There will be no crafting update at all, they are not working on it anymore...

Funcom avoid all questions about new crafting system in last months.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Funcom avoid all questions about new crafting system in last months.
    Funcom has pretty much avoided all questions about the future. And most about the present/past.