Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BeBot authentication error

Default BeBot authentication error

Hi

I am trying to set up a bot, but I am getting the following error message:

Shanbot [LOGIN] [STATUS] Connecting to aoc server dm09-nj4.ageofconan.com:7010
    Shanbot [LOGIN] [STATUS] Authenticating
    Sending RPCPacket:0
    Read error: EOF

Warning: Error while reading rpc header. () in C:\Program Files\BeBot_0_6_8\Sources\AOChat.php on line 503

Warning: handleRPCPackets: Packet is not an object (no RPCPacket?) in C:\Program Files\BeBot_0_6_8\Sources\AOChat.php on line 725
    Shanbot [CONN] [ERROR] Failed authenticating to server. Retrying in 60 seconds.

I have been searching through various postings, and followed the installation instructions, but am now pulling out what little hair I have left. Do I have the server name and port correct, or is there something I may be missing in the AOChat.php file?

Version details are
    Bebot v0.6.8
    php v5.3 (only relevant files as denoted in the bebot v0.6x installation doc)

Thanks in advance
    Shani

Hi

Yes, I saw that one, and tried the changes mentioned, but to no avail. Would be interesting to know what the other things were he changed.

The install doc mentions using php v5.2 as a ninimum, and recommends v5.3 as being better. I'm using v5.3.29 so I might try earlier versions of that one and see if that makes a difference.

Shani

Probably because aoc server is offline?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

No "server offline for updates" announced as usual tho.

Common' guys ... WAKE UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Server went down an hour ago tho.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    No, I was trying to set this up last night, and again this morning before the servers went down

Quote Originally Posted by Shani View Post
    No, I was trying to set this up last night, and again this morning before the servers went down
    Its been 5 years since I ran a bot. So I don't remember anything. But I would try again when the servers are back.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

my guild bot is still running fine. Are you still having problems?
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Shani View Post
    Hi

I am trying to set up a bot, but I am getting the following error message:

Shanbot [LOGIN] [STATUS] Connecting to aoc server dm09-nj4.ageofconan.com:7010
    Shanbot [LOGIN] [STATUS] Authenticating
    Sending RPCPacket:0
    Read error: EOF

Warning: Error while reading rpc header. () in C:\Program Files\BeBot_0_6_8\Sources\AOChat.php on line 503

Warning: handleRPCPackets: Packet is not an object (no RPCPacket?) in C:\Program Files\BeBot_0_6_8\Sources\AOChat.php on line 725
    Shanbot [CONN] [ERROR] Failed authenticating to server. Retrying in 60 seconds.

I have been searching through various postings, and followed the installation instructions, but am now pulling out what little hair I have left. Do I have the server name and port correct, or is there something I may be missing in the AOChat.php file?

Version details are
    Bebot v0.6.8
    php v5.3 (only relevant files as denoted in the bebot v0.6x installation doc)

Thanks in advance
    Shani
    I am having this exact same error. Will keep hunting for a solution.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast