Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lag spikes!

Hopefully, they fix it in 4,6. Here's to hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Yes, I'm in Texas and other US players are also getting disconnected a lot recently.
    I, too, am in Texas, but haven't experienced a disconnect recently.

However, I have been encountering major lag off and on that has resulted in my character being killed twice at very inconvenient times.

Last night I had some free time to play and was able to be on steady from about 6p central until 10p. Had a lot of lag from about 6:30 to 8, but then it cleaned up nice for the rest of the evening. I figured something to do with upgrades or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    I, too, am in Texas, but haven't experienced a disconnect recently.

However, I have been encountering major lag off and on that has resulted in my character being killed twice at very inconvenient times.

Last night I had some free time to play and was able to be on steady from about 6p central until 10p. Had a lot of lag from about 6:30 to 8, but then it cleaned up nice for the rest of the evening. I figured something to do with upgrades or some such.
    Thanks!

Now, how is it after the recent server maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by Nehkur View Post
    Thanks!

Now, how is it after the recent server maintenance?
    Seems to have been fine. I was able to get in some good time this weekend, what with the holiday and the weather making it impossible to do any yard work. So, I think I only ran into a little bit of lag yesterday, but that might be attributable to local conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    Seems to have been fine. I was able to get in some good time this weekend, what with the holiday and the weather making it impossible to do any yard work. So, I think I only ran into a little bit of lag yesterday, but that might be attributable to local conditions.
    Yeah it's fine for me as well. Seems that 4,55 was bugged to hell and back. I've got an ocassional yellow ping but who cares about that? As long as it's not 4k

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12