Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Give free transfers, please Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Belch View Post
    Are you sure that Crom players wants to merge with Fury palyers ?
    I think the point is exceeded where we can ask what each others like, imo we have the point where merge is a MUST to get more activity and less frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    6x20 bucks? lol never
    Give you a paid service for free because you trashed your own server? LOL never.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Give you a paid service for free because you trashed your own server? LOL never.
    Nice Troll.

You mean because funcom Edit by Anzu: No. pvp in this game? and that there haven't been real pvp:er left in this game since 2010?
    (yes there is few who are addicted on this Edit by Anzu: No. like on heroin)
    But there haven't been one good decision funcom done for pvp, only bad ones. And next thing you know this game lost 90% from its population. This game did not lose population because its old or any other Edit by Anzu: No. reason you might come up with, it simply DIED because of focusing on pve (wich was never a major thing in aoc anyways, since it was pvp game)
    you like pve good for u, but u just gotta accept the fact that you wont be playing this game in year after this

now maybe u do not know the reasons why game sucks now, but do not worry im here to tell them to you

Servers in america, Playing on eu servers is like playing with pvp 5 toon and no aa versus pvp 10 toon in maxed aa, that is how unfair it is to play DT,sin on eu servers .
    Ranger revamp, made every old ranger quit game / switch class, why? because ranger became handicap class and i rather farm WB 24/7 than play ranger thats how boring it is now in pvp and in pve
    Combo skip remove, made pvp dull and slow (giving bad players chance to feel they can play good)
    bori (at first gave superior advantage to big guilds) after that any noob could farm few months in bori and have top gear.
    PVe grind, forcing purely pvp players to grind pve for months to COMPETE in pvp, or then they could just get smacked on in pvp by pvp 0 demos.
    CC revamps..
    removing tortage pvp from pvp servers, Now on this one, who came up with idea of removing this? tortage pvp was one of the most played "content" in this game , and simply because few fools could not go to acheronian ruins or pve server to quest it got removed, smart mowe! (not)
    AA Now why these crappy "grind more pay more" features even work in pvp, I understand pve:ers want to keep grinding and get their toon stronger Edit by Anzu: Not needed. but there is no reason to force crap like AA's on pvp, creating unbalanced advantages on newbies and veterans, not to mention most of those ablities are silly and stupidly overpowered in pvp ( battlefield commander, TTS, VOM, instant repulse (thx from nerf ) etc

And you like it or not, fury players / rage players are aleready on crom, and you don't even notice it ^^ most of them aleready farming tier 5
    but crom is last place, no more quick bandages to mowe to another server
    Last edited by Anzu; 17th May 2015 at 14:31.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Belch View Post
    Are you sure that Crom players wants to merge with Fury palyers ?
    Edit by Anzu: Certainly not.
    well too bad for u fury/rage guys aleready on crom or left the game
    Last edited by Anzu; 17th May 2015 at 14:32.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    QQ
    Go cry in your pillow already. PVPers wanted levels, got them and Edit by Anzu: Complained. They wanted gear, got it and Edit by Anzu: Complained.. They wanted this, that and the other. Once they got it they Edit by Anzu: Complained.. They make such a toxic environment that they chase away those who might have been willing to stay, and certainly any new players on top of that. Yet it's all the big bad evil funcoms fault right? Pull your head out of Edit by Anzu: The doghouse and realize that not everything that is wrong with pvp and the pvp servers is funcoms fault. You made your bed now lay in it.
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th May 2015 at 16:40.

Go cry in your pillow already. PVPers wanted levels, got them and Edit by Anzu: Complained. They wanted gear, got it and Edit by Anzu: Complained.. They wanted this, that and the other. Once they got it they Edit by Anzu: Complained.. They make such a toxic environment that they chase away those who might have been willing to stay, and certainly any new players on top of that. Yet it's all the big bad evil funcoms fault right? Pull your head out of Edit by Anzu: The doghouse and realize that not everything that is wrong with pvp and the pvp servers is funcoms fault. You made your bed now lay in it.
    Is this guy serious? I thought for sure this guy was banned for life with the constant trolling. Always trolling the pvpers. this one is a hater for sure. Ganked one too many times most likely.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    Is this guy serious? I thought for sure this guy was banned for life with the constant trolling. Always trolling the pvpers. this one is a hater for sure. Ganked one too many times most likely.
    Trolling? lol. Different opinion than you it seems. That doesn't make him a troll...
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Trolling? lol. Different opinion than you it seems. That doesn't make him a troll...
    No he has always been a blatant troll. And coming from me that's bad.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    No he has always been a blatant troll. And coming from me that's bad.
    Banned? Never once have I ever been suspended. Trolling? Nope, I just express an opinion other that the one that the pvpers insist is the ONLY opinion anyone is allowed to have.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast