Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revamp in early 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    /agreed ...
    Is it time to move on ?
    If you want a game that has a healthy population with new content (which isn't released all 4 or 5 years) it is time to move on.

The one thing that has always always annoyed me with AOC, is the promises that never come true. from launch this has been the case, to the point that im astounded. if we dig through it all. and look at what was talked about and promised. as to what was acutally recieved... its a tremendously bad way to treat your fans and customers.

I know the devs do their best. and that funding is cut. so i dont blame them.

but i do blame the company as a whole for their clear lack of communication. if you cant deliver on a promise OWN UP TO IT! just the idea that they drop features and let customers come and continue playing while thinking that these features are still planned or still coming and not answering the questions they know are being asked. is just. taking money really.

Im gonna resub a month or so to check the new content. but ive been gone almost a year. and really nothing much has changed. tier5 with unfinsihed armors where several classes had to share one look. thats just pissing on your customers. devs again i know you do what you can with what you have (right?) but the idea that funcom itself allows this has been enough for me to never buy another game from funcom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12