Thread: Guild Recommendations

Default Guild Recommendations

What would be a good guild for a casual play PvE'r with a lvl 61 ToS?

Or, is it even worthwhile to join a guild, if one is only a casual PvE'r?

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    What would be a good guild for a casual play PvE'r with a lvl 61 ToS?

Or, is it even worthwhile to join a guild, if one is only a casual PvE'r?
    You better let us know what timezone Your in first mate, if Your EU based feel free to contact Dawnsong...if not You can also contact us but be aware that most active members are EU. ;-)

US, Central.

Are guilds only good as group-centered activities?

US, Central.

Are guilds only good as group-centered activities?
    a good guild can help you in many ways not only doing groups, You got a guild city giving you some buffs and with some other nice features... also the bigger guilds normally can help you craft weapons and such. Its much easier getting hints and tips in a guild that asking the mob in global which will give you nothing but stick.
    I could go on, but there is really no other reason to be alone in the game except if you hate other people ;-)

Well, it's not that I hate them, but that I don't have the time to spend in the game to meaningfully participate in group activities.

I'd hate to be a part of a group, be well underway in a quest where others might depend on me, only to have to log off at some critical juncture.

So, yeah, I tend to game solo.

Well, it's not that I hate them, but that I don't have the time to spend in the game to meaningfully participate in group activities.

I'd hate to be a part of a group, be well underway in a quest where others might depend on me, only to have to log off at some critical juncture.

So, yeah, I tend to game solo.
    If You dont want to be part of a guild why did You start this topic? ;-)
    anyway, I see only positive things in beeing in a guild even if your a casual player who cant participate in alot of guild stuff... but up to you man, its all up to you.