Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: React!

Quote Originally Posted by Filter3 View Post
    i am done with this game, cause i dont want to argue anymore about the incompetence of funcom. seeing this great game going to hell hurts. ye its just a game, but it could have been still so huge in the right hands.
    I'm not really sure what there is to argue. They have a track record that spans years that speaks for itself.

2/10 would not buy again

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    I'm not really sure what there is to argue. They have a track record that spans years that speaks for itself.

2/10 would not buy again
    I simply will not buy another game from funcom. and im glad i stopped playing this. sinking money into a game that has a track record of promises unkept just seems like bad idea.

better it dies they sell the IP to a company that will do it right.

so so many broken promises.

whine, whine, cry, whine
    Do the lot of you really have nothing better to do with your time than bitching on forums of a game you're absolutely done with? You're the worst type of clingy ex-boy/girlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Do the lot of you really have nothing better to do with your time than bitching on forums of a game you're absolutely done with? You're the worst type of clingy ex-boy/girlfriends.
    Haha, spot on. I always wonder what the hell all those people are still doing on these forums every day telling us they don't even play AoC anymore. Stop telling us you moved on and actually do it!

They are like the people in global chat that feel they have to share with the rest of the world they put someone on ignore. Just do it and move on already. Nobody cares about your dissatisfaction and nobody likes that you share it with us every day.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 30th April 2015 at 13:10.

Agreed.

I would have thought that a game invoking Conan would have fewer whiners.

Because train wrecks are always interesting to watch. Be sure to shut the lights off on your way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Haha, spot on. I always wonder what the hell all those people are still doing on these forums every day telling us they don't even play AoC anymore. Stop telling us you moved on and actually do it!

They are like the people in global chat that feel they have to share with the rest of the world they put someone on ignore. Just do it and move on already. Nobody cares about your dissatisfaction and nobody likes that you share it with us every day.
    If a person purchases a product and does not enjoy that said product based on the company not fulfilling it's promise to the consumer, why is it condemned upon the consumer to not be able to state there feelings about it?

I have a love hate relationship with Funcom. I hate the company's track record, but enjoy AOC.

Are you now considering yourself the condemner of opinions? No said opinion should exist unless it's on a positive note? If that's the case, then it's not an opinion at all, it's a forced statement approved by the hierarchy that you evidently think yourself in.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

I think what has annoyed me the most, has been seeing this game slowly loose more and more subbers, and stagnate to levels never before seen.
    the whole way funcom has handled the release and pricing and continued existance of this game is something taken out of a conan story. a crooked peddler who lies to his customers continuously promising the wonderful new fix to the product that will save it. but looking at the track record of fixes and releases you after a while loose hope.

As ive stated before. i still dont blame the devs, they do their work as best they are able. if company politics shy away from spending money on this game that's not any individual devs problem.

but i have to say that what i've seen so far, and the clear lack of the crafting revamp tells me i really don't want to invest in a ship that is taking on water. i will sub a few months if the birthday offer is good. but i cant help but feel when i'm playing that i'm completely wasting my time. and that's never a good feeling.

We all know the potential this game had, and still has. but after being here since launch. and seeing promise after promise broken, i certainly cant fault anyone for wanting to voice their opinion.

have fun with what you have now. but liklihood is, we will never see enhanced advancement, new weapon choices for our classes, or another full addon.

An MMO with only one major addon is quite a fail if you ask me. especially one that is subbed with these prices and looked in like it is. ive felt a lot more freedom in the many games ive tried since. and stil AOC has something that becons me back. but i just cant feel good about reinvesting my money into even this funcom product anymore. lets hope the birthday offers change my mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Melekaiah View Post
    ... but i cant help but feel when i'm playing that i'm completely wasting my time. and that's never a good feeling....
    I never find it as wasting my time if I'm having fun doing it. That is what video games are for, wasting time.

If I no longer have fun with a game, I'll move on to something else, and maybe eventually come back when my interest picks back up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123