Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update: May 2015

Default Monthly Development Update: May 2015

Edit by Anzu: I'm cutting costs on e-ink, so this will be the official topic for the Monthly development update of May 2015. You can find it here.

Original message:

Last year we had a sub offer in March: are you working on something for May anniversary?

Are we going to have a glilding pve event?

Free cookies? Camel milk?

Are you going to maybe allow us to have more than 18 characters on one account?

Free bank slots as a present?

Inquiring mimes want to know...
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th May 2015 at 15:21.

I'd be surprised if they make a new event when there was a new one last year, but then again I said the same last Halloween and FC proved me wrong. I liked the event, and hope it returns (with maybe one or two tweaks), but honestly some decent sub offers would be even nicer to me. It's not that events are bad, I just feel dev resources should be used to finally complete craft revamp now (and after that, the Crawling Chaos), not on making new events, or arena and new AAs for that matter.

Funcom

I can't go into many details because I don't want to steal the metaphorical thunder from the official dev update letters; but as a teaser yes there is something new planned somewhere new.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    I can't go into many details because I don't want to steal the metaphorical thunder from the official dev update letters; but as a teaser yes there is something new planned somewhere new.
    Now THAT'S some teasing. Thanks for the glimpse of hint.

If you could throw that a special sub offer on top of that, it would be seriously nice. I'm on a monthly basis since recently and I would gladly buy in bulk with some goodies instead.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

The tunnel was looking pretty dark there Cirith, so thank you for at least giving us some light

Good sub offer this time around would be nice. The past few have been a bit lazy.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

yes please bring some good sub offers and would be nice if you care about veterans with things can be used ingame such as rings,mounts .. ect not social stuff like glilding tokens

thank you

OOOOOHHHHH!
    "something new planned somewhere new."...this bodes for a new instance!!!
    Don't forget to poke your marketing department before any offers: There should be more and better payment options again! And better prices in the shop

Thanks Cirith for the news!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Don't forget to poke your marketing department before any offers: There should be more and better payment options again! And better prices in the shop
    Not sure whether poking works. Since the marketing folks are based in Norway, I'd recommend a hakapik.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Any deadlines on new AA systems its been nearly 5 months sense we got any new content besides achieving something that we already have in the game... which takes nearly no time to produce. When do we expect to see some good healthy flow of new content that was promised to us. Plus I would like to suggest that Funcom HONOR those classes for which tier 5 gear were neglected with its looks, I would think it takes nearly as much amount of time to reproduce tier 3 gear looks for all classes. Very disappointed... what was done to the gear( same looking armor for some classes). I suggest that you at list honor and release it as vanity gear for us to buy.
    Last edited by armatur; 29th April 2015 at 00:37.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast