Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update: May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    was there any new subscription offers? My subscription literally auto-renewed 2 days ago, and if there was something awesome in there I'd hate to have missed out.
    Yes, they're on the account login page under anniversary specials. Subs get scaling bonus game time and archetype bonus items for 12mo purchases but are still at standard price points.

Is the new zone free for subscribers? I see a CE version on the item shop that opens access to all your account.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Pashino View Post
    Is the new zone free for subscribers? I see a CE version on the item shop that opens access to all your account.
    Not looking that way at the moment....could be wrong, though.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...-the-new-patch

Nope it's like an expansion pack you have to buy. 2700 points.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Paying for anniversary content on top of a subscription which pays for nothing since nothing is done for AoC ?

Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th May 2015 at 16:05.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

That's ridiculous.

I don't even mind that much small expansion pack for a fee, even if, as a subscribed players, I would expect that for free. But that's not even the real problem here.

The biggest issues is that it's freaking ridiculous to tease an awesome "anniversary event" that "have stuff for everyone!" even better than the halloween one! And the end, putting that crap behind a paywall. Yeah, it's awesome stuff for everyone... ...who paid. For a goddamn anniversary event.

Ho boy, I'm eager to see what they have for us for the next Halloween! Replay the old event for only 5 bucks!
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Paying for anniversary content on top of a subscription which pays for nothing since nothing is done for AoC ?

Edit by Anzu: No.
    If it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't true
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th May 2015 at 16:05.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

This is sad, They need to make up their mind if they are gonna charge us with monthly fee, or f2p buying adventurepack, this is just greed. And a slap in the face.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

It's the way the new zone was presented (or, rather not presented) - everyone assumed it new free content and not a word from Devs or promotions dept as to the nature of said content.

All this going on & you still manage to be tweeting from the TSW account page but not even a sniff of this update for AoC via social media, despite the outrage about it some form of advertisement would well be...good?

Sezmra, Tomium, Bueller??

Apart from ticking the essential boxes for AoC (update announcements) do you have any intention of actually engaging with your community here?
    Hell even a whisper of "were not allowed" would be nice if thats the case but the ignorance you fling our way is insulting.

Too busy playing X-Files online...ahem..sorry TSW to even bother